DELTA AV cables from Peerless-AV® are the next stage in upgrading the cabling between your AV components. As with all Peerless-AV HDMI® cables, Delta HDMI cables have been certified to the latest HDMI performance standards by HDMI Licensing LLC, making them fully capable carrying UltraHD (4K) image resolutions at 60 frames per second, 32-channel audio, Dual View, 21:9 aspect ratios and YCbCR 4:2:0 colour spaces. Data bandwidth is a minimum of 18Gbps (between HDMI 2.0 devices) and is fully backward compatible with older HDMI devices, supporting features such as Audio Return Channel (ARC) and HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC).
- HDMI standards supporting a minimum of 18Gbps data speeds
- Supports UltraHD (4K) resolutions up to 60fps
- Supports all 3D formats
- 24k Hard gold-plated contacts for improved signal transfer & extended contact durability
- Minimises external radio (RFI) and electromagnetic (EMI) interference
- Pure Crystal Oxygen Free
- Copper conductors further minimise potential signal distortion