Focus like lightning and zoom ahead with the Sony Cybershot RX10 IV Digital Camera. Experience the RX10 that elevates all-in-one camera capabilities and image quality to an all-time high. 24fps shooting with ultra-fast AF means you never miss that shot and along with its 20.1 megapixel sensor powered by BINOZ X image processing engine and 4K video recording, experience professional level quality.
Top-speed AF meets super zoom range
Now, it’s easier to capture more stunning stills and movies at every opportunity. The new RX10 IV is much more than a solid, smart all-in-one compact — it packs enough groundbreaking innovations for even professionals to marvel at, from ultra-fast AF system of its kind, to legendary optics throughout its 25x zoom range, to extraordinarily precise, powerful image processing, and more.
Advanced operation with an easy touch
More tactile focus control even when shooting, the exemplary RX10 IV puts more intuitive, versatile control of focus right at your fingertip.
Continuous shooting up to 24fps
Consistently capture decisive moments of even fast-moving action. The RX10 IV features a high-speed front-end LSI and the vast power of the BIONZ X™ image processing engine to enable continuous shooting, even with AF/AE tracking, at up to approx. 24fps for up to 249 frames at a time.
Sony packs the RX10 IV with extraordinary large-aperture lenses, a state-of-the-art BIONZ X processor ensuring high resolution out to the images’ edges, capability to shoot dazzling bokeh and steady close-ups, and much more. The quality of every still and movie image, even shot at top speed, is as clearly superior as all the innovation that this brilliant Cyber-shot contains.
Fast Hybrid AF for 4K movie recording
Fast Hybrid AF makes autofocus more speedy and accurate, while 4K movie recording with full pixel readout and no pixel binning ensures footage with resolution high enough to satisfy professionals.
- Sensor: 20.1-megapixel (13.2mm x 8.8mm) Exmor RS CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2
- Image Processor: BIONZ X
- Lens: ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* Lens, 18 elements in 13 groups (6 aspheric elements including AA lens),
- F-Number: F2.4(W)-4.0(T)
- Focal Length: f=8.8-220mm
- Zoom: 20-Megapixel still image approx. 50x optical/ 100x digital, 4K video approx. 37.5x
- Display: 3.0”, 1440k dot Xtra Fine TFT LCD, Adjustable angle 109 degrees up, down 41 degrees down
- Viewfinder: 0.39-type electronic viewfinder (XGA OLED), 2,359k dots
- ISO Sensitivity: ISO 100-12800 (25600 expandable still image)
- Flash: Built-in, manual pop-up
- Storage Media: Memory Stick Duo/ Pro Duo/ PROHG Duo/ SD/ SDHC/ SDXC/ MicroSD/ MicroSDHC/ MicroSD SDXC
- Recording Format: JPEG, RAW, XAVC S; AVCHD
- Still Image Max Resolution: 5472×3648 (20MP)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth V4.1, Wi-Fi, NFC
- Interface: Multi/Micro USB Terminal, Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0), Micro HDMI, 3.5 mm Stereo minijack), Multi Interface Shoe, Headphones
- Battery: Rechargeable battery pack NP-FW50 (USB charging)
- Battery Life: Still images: 200 mins (monitor)/ 185 mins (viewfinder), continuous movie shooting 135mins
- Dimensions: 132.5 x 94.0 x 145.0mm
- Weight: Approx. 1095g
- Boxed Content: Sony Cybershot RX10 IV, Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-FW50, AC AdaptorAC-UUD12, Micro USB cable, Shoulder strap, Lens cap, Shoe cap, Lens hood, Eyepiece Cup, Instruction Manual
|Product Type:||Digital Compact Camera|
|Zoom:||25 x Optical Zoom|