Prices incl. VAT **FREE DELIVERY on this product**
- 24.2MP Full-Frame Sensor
- 5-axis Image Stabilisation
- Advanced Autofocus
- Compatible with 50+ E-mount Lenses
- Product ID: SON-ILCE7CB-CEC
The α7C is the smallest and lightest full-frame camera with optical in-body image stabilisation. Breakthroughs in mechanical packaging and structural design bring no-compromise full-frame camera performance for powerfully simple still and movie content creation.
- 24.2MP back-illuminated full-frame sensor
- The world’s smallest and lightest compact body, with no-compromise full-frame camera performance
- Powerful BIONZ X™ image processing for spectacular image quality
- Advanced AF performance and functions
- High-resolution 4K movies and a wealth of expression-expanding movie functions
- Operability and reliability for comfortable and confident shooting
The world’s smallest and lightest full-frame system
Introducing the smallest and lightest full-frame digital interchangeable-lens system with optical in-body image stabilisation (with FE 28-60mm F4-5.6 lens). Without compromising the performance of a full-frame camera, the component layout, body structure and internal mechanisms are all thoroughly reimagined. Operability and toughness have been optimised within a body that is approximately 19% smaller in volume and 22% lighter than the α7 III, at only 509 grams.
Expressiveness only possible with a full-frame sensor
A 35-mm full-frame image sensor is about 30x larger than a 1/2.3-type smartphone sensor and even 2.3x larger than an APS-C sensor. By capturing significantly more light, it opens up new creative possibilities through wider dynamic range, less noise, and higher perceived resolution. Deep bokeh, using shallow depth of field, is also possible in combination with a bright (wide-aperture) full-frame lens.
Faithfully capture what you see
The back-illuminated Exmor R™ CMOS sensor and BIONZ X™ image processing engine work together beautifully. The extra-large pixels of a 24.2-megapixel full-frame sensor collect more light, for a 15-stop wide dynamic range and smoother gradations from shadows to highlights. Excellent subjective resolution and reduced noise pair with precise colour reproduction for beautifully accurate skin tones and natural textures.
Stunning bokeh, enabled by a full-frame sensor
Bokeh is selective focus with a blurred background that makes the subject stand out. Portraits or close ups are enhanced with new meaning and depth. The α7C, with its full-frame sensor, can achieve bokeh when a smaller sensor-size camera with the same f-stop lens might not. When paired with over 50 lenses available from Sony, the α7C becomes an excellent choice for creative photographic composition and movie creation.
Impressive low-light images
With its large pixel size, in dimly lit situations or at high shutter speeds, the camera takes beautiful pictures with low noise, even when in the high sensitivity range. Standard ISO is from 100 up to ISO 51200 (expandable from ISO 50 to ISO 204800). Noise reduction is designed to be particularly effective in the common mid-sensitivity range to faithfully reveal textures and detail in shadows.
Express yourself with E-mount lenses
Over 50 Sony E-mount lenses enable broad creative expression, and a full-frame sensor allows you to leverage the full capabilities of Sony lenses. From wide angles, to enhanced creative compression effects on telephoto lenses, with the full-frame α7C the possibilities are endless.
- Sensor Type : 35mm full frame (35.6 x 23.8mm), Exmor R CMOS sensor
- Number Of Pixels (Effective) : Approx. 24.2 megapixels
- ISO Sensitivity (Recommended Exposure Index) : Still images: ISO 100-51200 (ISO numbers up from ISO 50 to ISO 204800 can be set as expanded ISO range.), AUTO (ISO 100-12800, selectable lower limit and upper limit), Movies: ISO 100-51200 equivalent (ISO numbers up ISO 102400 can be set as expanded ISO range.), AUTO (ISO 100-12800, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
- Battery Life (Still Images) : Approx. 680 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 740 shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard)
- Viewfinder Type : 1.0 cm (0.39 type) electronic viewfinder (XGA OLED)
- Monitor Type : 7.5cm (3.0-type) type TFT
- Weight (with battery and memory card included) : Approx. 509 g / Approx. 1lb 2.0 oz (Body Only: Approx. 424 g / Approx. 0 lb 15.0 oz)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 124.0mm x 71.1mm x 59.7mm, 124.0mm x 71.1mm x 53.5mm (FROM GRIP TO MONITOR) / 5 x 2 7/8 x 2 3/8 inches, 5 x 2 7/8 x 2 1/8 inches (FROM GRIP TO MONITOR)
- In The Box: Rechargeable Battery, NP-FZ100, AC adaptor, Shoulder strap, Body cap, Accessory shoe cap, USB-A to USB-C cable (USB 3.2)
|Memory Card Type:||SD,SDHC,SDXC (UHS-I compatible), SD,SDHC,SDXC (UHS-II compatible)|
|Product Type:||Digital Compact Camera|