Dive into a world of Virtual Reality using your smartphone.
The all new ZEISS VR ONE Plus headset works with your smartphone (screen sizes between 4.7and 5.5 inch) to give you access to immersive 3D videos, games, and augmented reality. Just slip your smartphone into the custom-made tray, insert the tray into the VR One Plus, and you're ready to go. Thanks to its specially designed "eye-box," users don't have to make any mechanical lens adjustments to account for different interpupillary distances, meaning the VR One Plus can be worn with eyeglasses as well. Ventilation ports are built into the headset to prevent fogging, and openings in the smartphone tray allow you to hear your smartphone's audio clearly.
Innovative optics and precision eyeglass lenses from ZEISS ensure the ultimate immersive visual experience.
- Users don't need to make any mechanical adjustments of the lens position. A large so called eye-box was designed to cover most of the people eye distances. Also even when the headset is not perfectly centered in the face, the user still has a clear image across the entire visible area.
- Eyeglass wearers can wear their eyeglasses under the ZEISS VR ONE Plus.
- The high picture quality is constant all over the visible area. You clearly can read text all over the visible area
- Field of view: Field of view of approx. 100°
- Range of interpupillary distance ): 53 ~ 77 mm
- Smartphones supported: Smartphones between 4.7 and 5.5 inches.
- Transparent front shield: Enables the use of smartphone cameras for augmented reality apps.
- Audio: Access to the smartphone's audio and charging ports and Bluetooth headsets.
- Universal Smartphone tray: A universal tray holds smartphones with display sizes from 4.7 to 5.5-inch.
- Head strap: The head strap and the over-the-head strap is detachable and can be put on when needed
- Ventilation: Air vents ensure problem-free ventilation and prevent the headset from fogging up
- Tracking sensors: Internal tracking through smartphone sensor
- 3D support: Stereo format for pictures and videos in 3
- SDK: There is the Google Cardboard SDK available for software developers to easy VR app programming
- Delivery package: ZEISS VR ONE Plus headset, Universal tray, Head strap & over-the-head strap, AR cube, User manual and safety information