Light. Your Way.
Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb with Tunable White Light
- No Hub Required
- Remote Access
- Tunable White Light
- Energy Saving
- No Hub Required – Connect the bulb to your Wi-Fi at home
- Manage Remotely – Easy setup and control from anywhere with the free Kasa app (iOS, Android)
- Fine-Tune Lighting – Dim brightness and fine-tune light appearance from soft white (2700k) to daylight (6500k)
- Voice Control – Pair to Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant to enable voice control
- Circadian Mode – Automatically matches light appearance to time of day
- Monitor Power – Track real-time energy used to stay informed
- Save Energy – Reduce energy use up to 80% without brightness or quality loss compared to a 60W incandescent bulb
- Compatibility – Compatible with Android, iOS and Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
Control from Anywhere
- Connect the LB120 to your home Wi-Fi network and control it directly from anywhere using the Kasa app.
- Kasa lets you manage your lights with your smartphone or tablet, including adjusting brightness, setting schedules and scenes, and tracking energy used.
Fine- Tune Your Lighting
- With adjustable brightness and tunable white temperature, you can easily set the LB120 to suit your mood. Bright daylight temperatures create beautiful, energetic lighting and soft, relaxing whites invoke coziness.
- 2700K- 6500K Colour temperature 800 Lumens brightness
Save Energy with LED Bulbs
- Reduce energy used by up to 80% without brightness or quality loss compared to a 60W incandescent bulb and lasts up to 22.8 years.
- Estimated yearly energy cost:
- Standard 60W Incandescent Bulb, £7.23
- TP-Link LB120 Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb (60W equiv.), £1.20*
*Based on 3 hours per day, 11 pence/kWh. Actual cost depends on rates and how much energy you use.
Enjoy Peace of Mind
- Schedule the LB120 Smart Bulbs around your life and have them to turn on, off, and adjust their light appearance to suit your preference. They can even adjust automatically to changing sunset and sunrise times, so it comes on when it gets dark and turns off as the sun comes up.
Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- The Kasa app works with Android (4.1 and higher) and iOS (iOS 8 and higher) devices so you can control your home right from your smartphone or tablet.
- You can also use Kasa app to pair TP-Link smart home products with any Amazon Echo, Dot, Tap and the Google Assistant for voice control, giving you the ability to control your home with voice commands.
- Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Type: 2.4GHz, 1T1R
- System Requirements: Android 4.1 or higher, iOS 8 or higher
- Lighting Facts:
- Certification: EMC, Wi Fi, ROHS, CE
- Package Contents: Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB120, B22 Bayonet Adapter (B22 adapter included where indicated on packaging), Quick Installation Guide
- Environment: • Operating Temperature: -15 ºC~ 40 ºC • Operating Humidity: 85% RH NC min
- Bulb Lifetime (to 50% brightness level): 25000 Hrs min @Ta=25C
- Lamp Base: E27
- Weight: 170g
- Packaging Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.1x 3.1 in. (171*104*79mm)
- Tunable: Yes (via app and cloud only)
- Typical Lumen Output: 800lm
- Input Power (Actual power draw in Watts): 10W
- Stand-by (Light off) power: 0.5W Max
- Colour Temperature: 2700K—6500K
- Rated input Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Beam Angle: 180 Degree typical
- Dimmable: Yes (via app and cloud only)
|Light bulb Fitting:||E27|
|Product Type:||Smart Lighting|