Hydrofoil Drone - The Hybrid Robots Uniting Water and Air
Once the engines are on, the upper part of the Hydrofoil positions perpendicularly to the nautical structure. Thanks to the four propellers of the Minidrone, it glides through the water and stays about 2 inches above the surface with amazing stability and agility. As the water resistance is reduced, it can reach the maximum speed of 5.4 knots (6 mph) and turn in a flash without capsizing. The Hydrofoils can be separated from their nautical structure in order to fly through the air and do breathtaking aerial acrobatics!
- Insert the MiniDrone in the Hydrofoil Structure to glide through water
- Ultra responsive and easy to pilot
- Extended Bluetooth control covers larger area (20m)
- Performs crazy moves on water
- Remove the MiniDrone from the Hydrofoil structure to fly smoothly in any direction
- Perform forward, backward and sideways flips at the touch of the finger!
- Easy to pilot with touch controls through FreeFlight 3 free App
- Take snapshots with the built-in camera
- Connectivity: Bluetooth V4.0 BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Range: Up to 20 meters
- Stability: Provided by data fusion of an ultrasonic sensor, a 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer, a vertical camera and a pressure sensor
- Runs Linux. Free SDK for coders.
- Dimension & Weight: 150 x 150 x 40 mm (without Hydrofoil) / 320 x 340 x 140 mm (with Hydrofoil) 58g (without Hydrofoil ) / 247g (with Hydrofoil)
- Power Source: Removable & rechargeable Lithium-Polymer 550mAh battery (compatible with all Parrot MiniDrones)
- Battery life: 7-9 minutes
- Fast charging in 25 minutes with a 2.6 A charger (not included)
- Standard charging time: up to 90 minutes with the micro-USB cable (included)
- 1 x Hydrofoil Drone
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x USB to Micro USB cable
- 1 x Set of stickers
- 1 x Hydrofoil structure
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
|Run Time:||9 mins|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Safety and Legal Information for your Drone
- Further products by Parrot