The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Drone is the drone that offers performance, functionality, performance and not only boasts a faster top speed at 72kph, 31 minutes of flight times, and designed to be quieter and more aerodynamic, it features a 1 /2.3 inch 12-megapixel sensor with up to 4x zoom, able to take 48 megapixel image thanks to its new super resolution feature.
● OcuSync 2.0 Digital Video Transmission System
Explore more of the world smoothly and safely, 8km 1080p live video, 2.4/5.8 GHz real-time auto-switch, 40 Mbps download speed, 120 ms low latency.
● Fly faster, longer, and quieter
31 min - currently the longest flight time for a consumer drone, 72 kph max speed in Sport mode, features DJI low-noise flight technology.
● Omnidirectional obstable sensing
Obstacle sensors on all sides of the aircraft, advanced pilot assistance systems (APAS) allows the aircraft to actively avoid obstacles in front of and behind it. Additional Bottom Auxiliary Light for low-light conditions, which assists the downward sensors.
● 3-Axis Gimbal
The Mavic 2's 3-axis gimbal provides smooth, stable footage in just about any situation.
● 48-Megapixel Super Resolution Photos
The Mavic 2 Zoom also has a brand new Super Resolution feature. capturing and stitching together 9 photos, resulting in a 48-megapixel super resolution photo – an asset when capturing the vivid details your landscape photography deserves. Compared to ordinary panoramas, super-resolution photos retain the original look of your subject but with more accurate composition.
• Camera: 1 /2.3” CMOS 12mpixel, 83° FOV, f/2.8–f/3.8 24-48mm (35mm equivalent), 100-3200 ISO video, 100-3200 manual stills
• Still Images: 4000×3000, D-Cinelike, Single shot, 3/5/7 frame burst, JPEG/ DNG (RAW)
• Video Resolution: 4K 3840 x 2160 @ 30/25/24 fps, 2.7k 2688x1512 up to 60fps, 1920 x 1080 up to 120fps, MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265)
• Max Ascent/ Descent Speed: 5 m/s (S-mode) 4 m/s (P-mode), 3 m/s (S-mode) 3 m/s (P-mode)
• Max Speed: 72 km/h
• Max Flight: 31 minutes, 18km distance (29–38 kph wind speed resistance)
• Internal Storage: 8 GB Gimbal
• Mechanical Range
• Tilt Range: -135–45° Pan: -100–100° Mechanical, -90–30° Pan: -75–75° Controllable
• Stabilisation: 3-axis (tilt, roll, pan)
• Sensing System: forward backward and sides, upward, downward surface detection.
• Storage: Support Micro SD up to 128GB R/W speed up to UHS-I Speed Grade 3
• App: OcuSync 2.0
• Weight and Size in Use: 905g, 322 x 242 x 84 mm