The award-winning MR1 Bluetooth speakers will provide remarkable sound in multiple applications. Flawless as computer speakers, ideal to use with a turntable and a fantastic way to improve the sound of your TV, MR1 Mk2 will fill any room with quality sound without dominating it, making them perfect for audiophiles and the design conscious alike.
Alone, MR1 can be the foundation of a complete music system. Add a turntable and you can be part of the vinyl revival and with a high quality aptX Bluetooth receiver built-in, you can also stream and play your music wirelessly to MR1 from compatible devices with CD quality sound.
A POWERFUL PERFORMANCE
Our custom tweeter and bass units for MR1 have been designed specifically to ensure optimum performance from its compact dimensions, with both featuring powerful rare-earth neodymium motor systems. This special system provides greater magnetic concentration, for better driver control, in a lightweight and fully magnetically shielded system.
Voice control and streaming from the likes of Amazon and Google are exciting new technologies, but knowing which one is right for you and which will stand the test of time can be a daunting decision. This is a key reason why all our products incorporate Bluetooth and additional inputs, so new technology devices can easily be connected and enjoyed with our products class leading sound and when technology changes (which it is bound to) then it is very easy for you to upgrade as required.
DUO – UNO
As a pair MR1 sounds amazing, but to make them extra portable if the stereo speaker is disconnected then the master unit switches to mono operation. As a single unit MR1 is ideal for taking on holiday so you can enjoy great sound whilst you’re away from home. Add our optional rechargeable battery pack (BackPack) and you can also enjoy MR1 further afield, completely free of a mains connection.
- Class leading sound quality
- Hand crafted bass reflex tuned and damped enclosures
- Ruark Audio long throw 75mm woofer with powerful neodymium magnet system
- Ruark Audio 20mm treated textile dome tweeter with neodymium magnet system
- Linear Class A-B Amplifier, 20 watts nominal output
- Audio grade components throughout
- 2m quality braided speaker interconnect
- Loudness function provides enhanced sound at low volume levels
- Auto mono operation (can also be used as a single unit)
- Built in high quality Bluetooth Audio receiver with aptX provides CD quality sound with compatible devices
- Intuitive control system
- Pin-point LEDs show system status and source
- Compact infrared remote control included
- Auto Mono for use as a single speaker
- Snooze mode for auto-standby and wake-up
- Inserts on rear panel for wall-mount brackets
- Digital optical TOSLINK input with adjustable attenuation
- Output for active subwoofer
- Line-in audio input with switchable attenuation
- Rich Walnut veneer with Camira Lead Grey fabric grille
- Soft Grey lacquer with Camira Lead Grey fabric grille
- 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz input, 14VDC 2.0A output
- H170 × W130 × D135mm each
- 3.5 Kg per pair
What's in the Box
- Left speaker
- Right speaker
- Mains adaptor
- Plug(s) for mains adaptor
- Speaker cable
- Remote control
- User guide & other documents
|Product Type:||Active Speaker, Home Cinema, Home Speaker, Speaker|