The new Fuji Instax Mini 9 is the perfect companion for instant photo snaps. The new Instax Mini 9 comes with a selfie mirror to ensure you get that perfect Selfie and a close-up lens for close photos up to 35cm away. The Fuji Instax Mini 9 is simple to use, press the button to turn on, adjust the brightness to get it just perfect for your environment and then shoot to get instant photos, its that easy.
You can check your framing with the mirror next to the lens.
Close-Up Lens Attachment
Close-up shooting up to 35 cm away is possible.
Setting the brightness adjustment dial to the high-key mode mark allows you to take pictures with a softer impression.
Simple Operation for Instant Pictures
Press the button beside the lens to turn power on. Adjust the dial to the lit position. Shoot and obtain pictures instantly.
Instax mini 9 automatically determines the best brightness for taking a picture, and informs you of the suitable setting by lighting the corresponding lamp.Turn the brightness adjustment dial to the position (mark) of the lit lamp.
- Picture size: 62 x 46mm
- Lens: 2 components, 2 elements, f = 60 mm, 1:12.7
- Viewfinder: Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot
- Focusing: 0.6m - ∞
- Shutter Shutter speed: 1/60 sec.
- Exposure Control: Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter)
- Film feeding out: Automatic
- Flash: Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment)
- Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec.
- Effective flash range: 0.6m - 2.7 m
- Auto power off time: 5 min.
- Power Supply: Two AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Capacity: 100 shots
- Others: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window
- Dimensions: 116mm x 118.3mm x 68.2mm
- Weight: 307g