Ready to Give You Creative Control
The LX100 II combines a Micro /3” sensor with a fast 24-75mm LEICA DC Vario Summiluxlens and manual operation. It offers a level of creative control usually only found on more complex camera systems.
Big Sensor in a Compact Body
At the heart of the LX100 II is a 17-megapixel Micro 4/3” MOS sensor. With an imaging area that’s 1.6 times the area of a 1-inch sensor*, the LX100 II has improved low light performance, saturation and defocussed bokeh capture.
* Comparison of 4/3-inch sensor in multiple aspect ratios and 1-inch sensor.
From Wide to Tele Zoom
The LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX lens integrated within the LUMIX LX100 II boosts F1.7 brightness at the wide-angle end and F2.8 at the telephoto end for natural-looking bokeh, and a high shutter speed for effective low-light photography. The versatile focal range allows you to take many types of photographs, from 24mm at wide-angle for dynamic landscapes to 75mm* at mid-telephoto for artistic portraits. Together, the lens and large image sensor deliver outstanding image quality, while the compact body makes the LUMIX LX100 II easy to carry and use.
* 35mm camera equivalent. / Leica is a registered trademark of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH.
Large Touch LCD Monitor
The 3-inch rear monitor of the LUMIX LX100 II offers approx. 1,240k-dot resolution and convenient touch operation like touch autofocus, zoom in and touch shutter control.
Ready to Give You Creative Control
With an analogue control environment routed in established camera design, the LX100 II has a dedicated aperture ring, focus ring, shutter speed and exposure compensation dial. There’s a comfortable, instinctive and tactile familiarity to the feel of these controls.
Black and White at Its Best
L. Monochrome D is a new monochrome mode in Photo Style that features even finer gradations. Along with Monochrome and L. Monochrome, it gives you the dynamic control to help take black-and-white expressiveness to the next level.
Perfect Sight at Any Light
An LVF (Live View Finder) is a great ally when you want to concentrate on your shooting. The LVF of the LUMIX LX100 II is 0.38-inch with high 2,760k-dot-equivalent resolution and 0.7x high magnification (35mm camera equivalent).
Capture the Perfect Moment
The unique 4K PHOTO feature allows you capture the perfect moment by selecting a frame from a video sequence shot at 30 fps and saving it as an 8-megapixel- equivalent high-resolution image. Don’t miss those fleeting moments!
Shoot First. Focus Later.
Panasonic‘s 4K technology gives you the remarkable capability of refocusing an image even after it has been taken. Select the in-focus area after shooting with the Post Focus function. Or adjust the depth of field after shooting with the Focus Stacking function.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 115.0 x 66.2 x 64.2 mm (4.53 x 2.61 x 2.53 inch)
- Weight Approx. 392 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.86 lb)/Approx. 350 g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.77 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels 17 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter 4/3-type High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 21.77 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
- Aperture F1.7 - 2.8 / 9 Diaphragm Blades (F1.7 - 16.0 (W), F2.8 - 16.0 (T))
- Optical Zoom 3.1x
- Focal Length f = 10.9 - 34mm/(24 - 75mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3, 3:2, 16:9)/(28 - 88mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1)/(32 - 100mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3 in 4K PHOTO)/(31 - 97mm in 35mm equiv. in 3:2 in 4K PHOTO)/(30 - 94mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 in 4K PHOTO / 4K video recording)/(34 - 106mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1 in 4K PHOTO)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) 4.3x (4:3 / 8.5M (M)), 6.2x (4:3 / 4M (S))
- Intelligent Zoom 6.2x
- Lens LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX/11 elements in 8 groups/(5 aspherical lenses / 8 aspherical surfaces / 2 dual-sided aspherical surface ED lenses)
- Optical Image Stabilizer POWER O.I.S.
- Digital Zoom Max. 4x (When Digital Zoom is used simultaneously with Intelligent Zoom, you can only increase the zoom ratio up to 2x.)
- Focusing Area Normal: Wide 50 cm - infinity/AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 3 cm - infinity / Tele 30 cm - infinity
- AF Assist Lamp Yes (On / Off)
- Focus AF* / AF Macro* / MF *Each available with AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous)/Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion picture recording), Touch AF/AE Function, Touch Shutter, Eye Sensor AF,/Touch Pad AF, MF Assist, Touch MF Assist, AF+MF, Focus Peaking, One Shot AF (Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF-ON), Low Light AF, Starlight AF
- Post Focus Yes
- Focus Stacking Yes
- AF Metering Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / Custom Multi / 1-area / Pinpoint/(Full area touch is available)
- Shutter Speed [Still Image] Approx. 60 - 1/4,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter)/Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter)/Time (Approx. 30 min)
- Shutter Speed [Motion Picture] Approx. 1/25 - 1/16,000 sec/Approx. 1/2 - 1/16,000 sec (Video M Mode / MF Mode)
- File Format Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.31) / RAW/4K PHOTO: MP4/Motion Picture: AVCHD Progressive, AVCHD (Audio format: Dolby Audio 2ch), MP4 (Audio format: AAC 2ch)
- Filter Expressive / Retro / Old Days / High Key / Low Key / Sepia / Monochrome / Dynamic Monochrome / Rough Monochrome* / Silky Monochrome* / Impressive Art / High Dynamic / Cross Process / Toy Effect / Toy Pop / Bleach Bypass / Miniature Effect / Soft Focus* / Fantasy / Star Filter* / One Point Color / Sunshine* (22 filters) *For photos only.
- Recording Mode Intelligent Auto (by iA Button)/P, A, S, M (by Aperture Ring and Shutter Speed Dial)
- Burst Shooting Mode (Approx.) [AFS] H: 11 frames/sec, M: 7 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)/[AFF/AFC] H: 5.5 frames/sec, M: 5.5 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
- 4K Photo Mode (*2) 4K Burst: 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min/4K Burst (S/S): 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min/4K Pre-Burst: 30 frames/sec, approx. 2 sec/Exif Information: Yes (Each JPEG image cropped out of the 4K burst file complies with EXIF.)/Auto Marking Function: Auto / Face Priority / Motion Priority (in 4K Burst mode and 4K Burst (S/S) mode)
Motion Picture Recording (*2)
- MP4 [4K] 3840x2160 4K/30p: 100Mbps/[4K] 3840x2160 4K/25p: 100Mbps/[4K] 3840x2160 4K/24p: 100Mbps/[Full HD] 1920x1080 FHD/60p: 28Mbps/[Full HD] 1920x1080 FHD/50p: 28Mbps/[Full HD] 1920x1080 FHD/30p: 20Mbps/[Full HD] 1920x1080 FHD/25p: 20Mbps/[HD] 1280x720 HD/30p: 10Mbps/[HD] 1280x720 HD/25p: 10Mbps
- AVCHD [Full HD] 1920x1080 FHD/50p: 28Mbps, 50p recording/[Full HD] 1920x1080 FHD/50i: 17Mbps, 50i recording/[Full HD] 1920x1080 FHD/25p: 24Mbps, 50i recording (sensor output is 25fps)/[Full HD] 1920x1080 FHD/24p: 24Mbps, 24p recording
Continuous Recordable Time (Motion Pictures) (*2)
- AVCHD FHD/50p: Approx. 90 min (rear monitor), 80 min (LVF)
- AVCHD FHD/50i: Approx. 90 min (rear monitor), 80 min (LVF)
- MP4 4K/30p, 4K/25p: Approx. 70 min/FHD/60p, FHD/50p: Approx. 80 min
Actual recordable Time (Motion Pictures) (*2)
- AVCHD FHD/50p: Approx. 45 min (rear monitor), 40 min (LVF)
- AVCHD FHD/50i: Approx. 45 min (rear monitor), 40 min (LVF)
- MP4 4K/30p, 4K/25p: Approx. 35 min/FHD/60p, FHD/50p: Approx. 40 min
- Exposure Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
- Exposure Compensation 1/3 EV step, +/-5 EV (when set with the control ring / touch menu) (+/-3 EV for motion picture / 4K PHOTO), +/-3 EV (when set with the dial)
- Light Metering Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- ISO Sensitivity Still Image: Auto / i.ISO / 100* / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / 25600 *Extended ISO/Motion Picture: Auto / 100* / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 *Extended ISO/(Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
- Still Picture Recording 4:3 4736x3552 (17M) (L) / 3360x2520 (8.5M) (M) / 2368x1776 (4M) (S)/3:2 4928x3288 (16M) (L) / 3504x2336 (8M) (M) / 2496x1664 (4M) (S)/16:9 5152x2904 (15M) (L) / 3840x2160 (8M) (M) / 1920x1080 (2M) (S)/1:1 3552x3552 (12.5M) (L) / 2528x2528 (6.5M) (M) / 1776x1776 (3M) (S)
- Image Quality RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard
- White Balance AWB / AWBc / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set 1, 2, 3, 4 / Color Temperature Setting/(2-axis adjustable)
- Photo Style Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, L. Monochrome, L. Monochrome D, Scenery, Portrait, Custom
- Picture Adjustment Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation*, Color Tone**, Filter Effect**, Grain Effect**/*Except for Monochrome mode. **For Monochrome mode only.
- Aspect Bracket Yes
- AE Bracket 3, 5, 7 images in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, Max. +/-3 EV
- Aperture Bracket 3, 5 or all positions in 1 EV step
- Focus Bracket 1 to 999 images, focus steps can be set in 10 levels
- White Balance Bracket 3 images in blue/amber axis or in magenta/green axis
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) Yes (On / Off)
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n/2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch)/WPA / WPA2/Infrastructure Mode / WPS
- Bluetooth Bluetooth® v4.2 (Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE))
- Self-Timer 2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)
- Playback Mode All, Picture Only, Video Only, Slideshow (All / Picture Only / Video Only, duration & effect is selectable), Calendar
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback 12,30-thumbnails / Yes
- Rating / Rotate Image / Protect Yes / Yes / Yes
- Show Histogram/ Show Highlights Yes / Yes
- Retouch Clear Retouch
- Image Composition Light Composition, Sequence Composition
- Creating a Motion Picture from Still Pictures Time Lapse Video, Stop Motion Video
- RAW Processing Yes
- Resize/ Cropping Yes / Yes
- Title Edit / Text Stamp Yes / Yes
- Video Divide Yes
- Direct Print PictBridge compatible
- OSD language Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Viewfinder 0.38" LVF (Live View Finder) (2,760k dots equiv.), Field of View: Approx. 100%/Magnification: Approx. 0.7x (35 mm camera equivalent)
- LCD Monitor 3.0" (7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (1240k dots)/Static Touch Control/Field of View: Approx. 100%, AF Coating
- Flash (Bundled) GN7 ISO100・m / GN10 ISO200・m/Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off *For iA, iA+ mode only./Flash Synchro: 1st / 2nd Slow Sync./Synchronization for flash dimming and exposure compensation/0.6 - 14.1m (Wide / ISO Auto), 0.3 - 8.5m (Tele / ISO Auto)
- Recording Media SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card/(Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)
- Built- in- Memory -
- Microphone / Speaker Stereo / Mono
- Interface microHDMI typeD (*3), USB2.0 Micro-B
- Power Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1025mAh, 7.4 Wh) (Included)/USB power charging
- Battery life (Approx.) Approx. 340 images (rear monitor), 270 images (LVF), 320 images (LVF eco30fps setting) (when not using flash) Approx. 300 images (rear monitor), 240 images (LVF), 280 images (LVF eco30fps setting) (when using flash, CIPA Standard) (*1)
- Included Software ・ The software to edit and playback images on computer is not bundled with this camera. To do this, PHOTOfunSTUDIO is available for download at Panasonic website using computer connected to the Internet./http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/soft/download/d_pfs10ae.html (For Windows)/・ The software to process RAW file on computer is not bundled with this camera. To do this, SILKYPIX Developer Studio is available for download at Ichikawa Soft Laboratory's website using computer connected to the Internet./http://www.isl.co.jp/SILKYPIX/english/p/ (For Windows / Mac)
- Standard Accessories Battery Pack, AC Adaptor, USB Cable, Lens Cap, Lens Cap String, Hot Shoe Cover, External Flash, Flash Storage Bag, Shoulder Strap/・ Operating Instructions for advanced features is available for downloaded at Panasonic LUMIX Customer Support Site using PC, smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet.
- NOTE *1 Recording conditions by CIPA standard
- NOTE - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF) / Humidity: 50%RH when monitor is on.
- NOTE - Using a Panasonic SDHC Memory Card
- NOTE - Using the supplied battery.
- NOTE - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].)
- NOTE - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording.
- NOTE - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording.
- NOTE - The number of recordable pictures varies depending on the recording interval time.
- NOTE - If the recording interval time becomes longer, the number of recordable pictures decreases.
- NOTE - CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association].
- NOTE *2 - Use a card with SD Speed Class with ""Class 4"" or higher when recording motion pictures.
- NOTE - Use a card with SD Speed Class with ""UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)"" when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K] or [4K PHOTO].
- NOTE (SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.)
- NOTE - Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 29 minutes and 59 seconds with [AVCHD].
- NOTE - Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 15 minutes with [MP4] in [4K].
- NOTE - When using an SDHC memory card: You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB,
- NOTE but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- NOTE - When using an SDXC memory card: You can record a motion picture in a single file.
- NOTE - Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 29 minutes and 59 seconds with [MP4] in [FHD] and [HD].
- NOTE You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB,
- NOTE but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- NOTE - These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH.
- NOTE - The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use.
- NOTE - Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc.
- NOTE *3 For [4K] video output, use an HDMI cable that has the HDMI logo on it, and that is described as"4K compatible".