Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
FREE DELIVERY (UK Mainland only)
- 14MP photo and 4K video with a spherical lens
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
- Up to 300 photos / 80 mins of video from one full charge
- Product ID: RICOH-THETA-V
The “RICOH THETA V” is designed based on the concept of being compact, lightweight and easy to carry around anywhere. Furthermore, it achieves high-speed transfer that can comfortably process large volumes of data, high sound quality recording compatible with 360° spatial audio, and shoot 360-degree 4K video. The camera can connect to a mobile device using either Bluetooth or wireless lAn to allow for flexible operation based on user preferences. In addition, this product has a highly expandable operating system so that it can receive future performance enhancements through firmware updates after it has launched, which results in a fitting high-end model camera.
High-Resolution 360° Spherical Still Images and 4K Video
Both the image quality of still images and video have been significantly improved and power consumption has been reduced by adopting a new image sensor that supports high-speed shot image data readout and the Qualcomm® Connected Camera Platform with a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor.
4K 360° Video at 30 Frames per Second
The camera can shoot high-definition smooth 360-degree video at 30 frames per second at a resolution of 3840 x 1920 pixels, which is equivalent to 4K. users can enjoy greater realism by creating immersive VR video content and watching video on a large screen.
*RICOH THETA for Windows/Mac (https://theta360.com/en/support/download/) In order to view the videos, RICOH THETA for Windows/Mac is required to convert the videos that are shot separately. Video conversion performance varies depending on your computer environment (OpenGl technology). See theta360.com for details.
360° Spatial Audio Recording that Reproduces Overwhelming Realism
The camera has a 4-channel microphone that supports 360-degree spatial audio recording built into its body. Recording omnidirectional audio including, not just in the horizontal direction but also in the vertical direction, makes it possible to reproduce sound and video as it was in the environment where the video was shot by linking 360-degree video and audio together.
High-Speed Data Transfer
The communication speed is now up to around 2.5 times faster than conventional models, which was achieved by improving the wireless communication module and increasing the data processing speed. large volume of image data that accompanies the change to higher resolutions can also be comfortably transferred and browsed.
The World’s-First, “Remote Playback” to Enjoy 360° Image on a Large Screen Monitor
“Remote Playback” for 360-degree video is installed as a plug-in. using a general-purpose receiver equipment such as a compatible wireless display adapters it is possible to mirror playback of 360-degree still images and video data stored on the camera. This allows users to enjoy powerful 360-degree video on large displays or over projectors by operating the camera.
- Type - Spherical camera
- Image sensor total pixels - 2x 12 megapixels
- Image sensor effective pixels - Approx. 14 megapixels
- Image sensor size - 1/2.3 (x2)
- File size - Still image: 5376x2688, Video: 4K, H264: 3840x1920/29.97fps/56Mbps or 2K, H264: 1920x960/29.97fps/16Mbps and Live streaming (USB): 4K, H264: 3840x1920/29.97fps/120Mbps or 2K, H264: 1920x960/29.97fps/42Mbps
- Lens construction - 7 elements in 6 groups
- Aperture - F2.0
- ISO sensitivity (standard output sensitivity) - Still image: ISO 64 to 1600 (AUTO), ISO 64 to 3200 *0 (Manual and ISO Priority) Video and Live Streaming: ISO 64 to 6400
- Object distance - Approx. 10cm - ∞ (from front of lens)
- Shooting mode - Still image: Auto, manual, Live streaming Auto, shutter priority, ISO priority *5, Video and Live Streaming: Auto
- Exposure control mode - Auto
- Exposure compensation - Still image: Manual compensation (-2.0 - +2.0EV, 1/3EV step) *5
- White balance mode - Still image: Auto, outdoor, shade, cloudy, incandescent lamp 1, incandescent lamp 2, daylight color fluorescent lamp, natural white fluorescent lamp, white fluorescent lamp, light bulb color fluorescent lamp, Color temperature (2500K~10000K) *0 Video and Live Streaming: Auto
- Shutter speed - Still image: (AUTO) 1/25000 sec. to 1/8 sec. (Shutter Priority) 1/25000 sec. to 1/8 sec. *0 (Manual) 1/25000 sec. to 60 sec.*0 Video and Live Streaming: 1/25000 sec. to 1/30 sec.
- Recording medium - Internal memory: approx. 19GB
- Number of photos that can be recorded, time *1 - Still image: approx. 4800 photos Video (time per recording): max. 5 minutes/max. 25 minutes *0 *5 Video (total recording time): (4K, H.264) approx. 40 minutes, (2K,H.264) approx. 130 minutes
- Power source - Lithium ion battery (built in) *2
- Battery life - Still image: approx. 300 photos *3 Video: approx. 80 minutes *3
- Image file format - Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver. 2.3), DCF2.0 compliant, Video: MP4 (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, H265, Audio: AAC-LC (monaural)+Linear PCM (4ch Special audio)) Live streaming: (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC-LC(monaural))
- External interface - microUSB: USB2.0, microphone jack
- Exterior/external dimensions - 45.2mm (W) x 130.6mm (H) x 22.9mm (17.9 mm *4) (D)
- Weight - Approx. 121g
- Usage temperature range - 0°C - 40°C
- Usage humidity range - 90% or less
- Communications transfer speed (WLAN) - 2.4GHz, 3mm: 20Mbps, 2.4GHz,10mm: 10Mbps, 5GHz, 3mm: 50Mbps, 5GHz,10mm: 10Mbps
- Communications protocol (WLAN) - HTTP
- Communications protocol (BLE) - GATT (Generic Attribute Profile)