Perfect Extractor, The Second Story
AK CD-RIPPER MKII, the second model of AK CD-RIPPER, seamlessly delivers CD music to the Astell&Kern player with a single touch. Maintaining previous models' stable performance, the new model supports an enhanced design for more complete ripping. Use your AK CD-RIPPER MKII for smooth, trouble-free ripping of CD music to the Astell&Kern player.
- You can easily connect the AK CD-RIPPER MKII with Astell&Kern music players using the provided cable.
- Connect with the USB Type-C to Micro USB Cable
- Connect with the Micro 5pin to Micro 5pin Cable
* The AK CD-RIPPER MKII may not be properly recognized when using a power supply adapter rated at less than 5V 2A.
CD ripping is simple and convenient with the AK CD-RIPPER MKII. By setting up the ripping options in advance, the user can connect the AK CD-RIPPER MKII and simply touch the CD ripping icon to begin. The connected Astell&Kern music player will access Gracenote's servers featuring the latest music data and automatically write the corresponding music information and album cover to the ripped music files. The user also has the option to manually enter metadata such as album title, artist, genre, and year of release for CD information that is not available on Gracenote.
Furthermore, the user can set the ripping speed (normal / fast / very fast) and file format (WAV / FLAC) through the settings menu.
* You can begin ripping CDs after connecting and then activating the AK CD-RIPPER MKII from the Notification Bar.
AK CD-RIPPER MKⅡ combines distinctively shaped components made of the best materials to ensure critical functions operate at the highest standards of performance. The main body’s insertion slot for the CD is now a rectangular shape for a more vivid design and has an increased weight to effectively limit vibrations. The triangular support damper under the body uses a spring structure to manage vibrations resulting from CD rotation so music lovers can enjoy error-free ripping.
|Product Type:||CD Ripper|