High-quality Bluetooth, AK XB10
We added high sound quality to the wireless freedom!
Now it's possible to use aptX™ HD, the latest Bluetooth codec of Qualcomm to receive 24bit high-quality data wirelessly, and it's designed to faithfully play back the transmitted high-quality data using Astell&Kern’s own sound technology.
- Conveniently using all high-end earphones/headphones wirelessly
- Conveniently enjoying music and audio telephony on the built
- Making the sound of my car more powerful
- Conveniently enjoying home audio on your smartphone
Music via Bluetooth without compromise
The AK XB10 delivers a distinctive difference in sound from conventional Bluetooth products. The moment you hear it, you wonder "Does this sound really come from Bluetooth?"
Astell&Kern's outstanding technologies are throughout aptX™ HD to support 24bit/48kHz Bluetooth performance, along with DAC and AMP, essential components of fine audio.
Qualcomm® aptX™ HD
- While the AK XB10 is a device that wirelessly transmits audio data from smartphones via Bluetooth,
- it is quite different from conventional Bluetooth devices, in that it supports the aptX™ HD Bluetooth codec.
- Just as the display resolutions of televisions evolved from standard to high-definition to 4K ultra-HD for sharper
- image quality, we are now in the era in which Bluetooth now supports 24-bit audio resolution.
- 24-bit HD audio that was simply not possible with previous Bluetooth technologies
- can now be fully enjoyed with aptX™ HD.
- Typically used in professional broadcasting, the original aptX™ audio codec is widely used
- for 16-bit near-CD quality sound.
- The benefits of the aptX™ codec include superior compression, low computational cost,
- and low transmission delay.
- Launched in early 2016, the next-generation aptX™ HD codec is capable of transmitting up to
- 24-bit/48 kHz audio that is faithful to the original audio file.
* Devices connected to the AK XB10 must support the aptX™ and aptX™ HD codecs for 24bit audio playback.
- When you receive a call while listening to music with the AK XB10, should you turn off the Bluetooth function before answering?
- Should you unplug your earphones from the AK XB10 and connect them to your phone?
- NO! Of course not!
- For the ultimate in convenience, the AK XB10 supports voice calls and features a built-in microphone so that you can receive calls when using earphones without a microphone.
- Press the button once to receive a call while connected via Bluetooth and press and hold the button to reject a call. Easy peasy.
iOS & Android Compatible
- The AK XB10 is compatible with all iOS and Android devices.
- The AK XB10 supports the SBC, aptX™, and aptX™ HD codecs for Android devices and the AAC codec for iOS.
- Forget about device compatibility issues, turn on your smartphone’s Bluetooth, and connect the AK XB10.
- You can also connect any laptop/notebook that supports Bluetooth.
- You will be transported to a new world of sound the moment the AK XB10 is connected to your smartphone.
- Model AK XB10
- Body Colour Black
- Dimensions 1.97” (50 mm) [W] x 1.97” (50 mm) [H] x 0.48” (12.3 mm) [D]
- Weight 0.81 oz (23 g)
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth 4.1, Class2
- Bluetooth Profile A2DP (multi), AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Frequency Band 2.4 - 2.4835 GHz ISM Band
- Range Maximum of 10 meters
- Operating Temperature -10°C ~ 45°C (23°F ~ 113°F)
- Codec SBC, AAC, aptX™, aptX™ HD
- Port 2.5mm Balanced / 3.5mm Unbalanced
- Output Level 2.5mm Balanced: 1.8Vrms / 3.5mm Unbalanced: 0.9Vrms
- Battery Type 350mAh 3.7V lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- Hours of Operation Approximately 5 hours for music playing and phone calls
- Standby Time Up to 300 hours
- Charging Time Approximately 2 hours
- Charging Method Micro USB 5Pin (charging 5V 2A)
|Product Type:||Amplifier, Headphone Amplifier, High End Headphone Accessory|