Payment / Dispatch
We accept most credit cards and payment through PayPal and Sage Pay. We are not offering direct finance options for our orders at this time, but PayPal does offer various credit options if you decide to use this method for your purchase.
If your payment has been declined, please check the following:
- Has the card you are using expired?
- Are your card details correct, including security (CVC) code and expiry date?
- Does your billing address on your order match the details held by your card provider?
- Have you checked your card has sufficient funds?
- If making payment by PayPal, have you entered your PayPal email address correctly?
- Does your billing address on your order match the details held by PayPal?
KLARNA - ONE-TIME/ PREPAID CREDIT CARDS
- There are many other reasons why a Klarna payment may be declined. This information is not held by us, so please contact Klarna directly here.
- You may need to check that your information is complete.
If these questions don't solve your issue, please contact your card issuer or bank.
We deliver to the UK mainland and Northern Ireland only. Delivery is free for orders of £30 or more, otherwise, a £5.99 delivery charge will be applied. We regret that we are unable to accept orders from the Channel Islands or international destinations.
We advise up to 3 working days for your order to arrive* and aim to dispatch your order as soon as possible. Currently, 85% of orders placed by 2 pm are dispatched on the same day (Monday to Friday excl. Bank Holidays).
We always use reputable, tried and trusted couriers such as Parcelforce, Royal Mail and Panther Logistics etc. We will wherever possible, supply you with the tracking number for your delivery.
* Subject to exceptions for remote areas with limited transport infrastructures such as the Highlands and Islands.
It is your responsibility to check that your order is correct at the time of delivery. If there are any problems (shortages, visible damage etc.), you should make a note of this on the carrier's paperwork when you sign for them. If you are unhappy to accept the goods for any reason, please refuse the delivery and contact us on 0800 0327660 as soon as possible. You must report any shortages or damage within 48 hours of taking delivery to enable us to raise the matter with the courier.
Fraud Prevention & Security
Please note that we reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address is not secure, e.g. to a communal postal address or PO box number. If this affects your order, we'll notify you as soon as possible. In addition to only using trusted payment gateways, we have our procedures in place to ensure our genuine customers are protected from online fraud. We may, therefore, contact you before your delivery date so that these checks can be made. If we are unable to reach you, we may temporarily place your order on hold so please ensure you provide us with a contact number.