The Victory Rangefinder System is a laser rangefinder with an integrated real-time ballistics computer. The consideration of all relevant factors and customisation with the aid of the ZEISS Hunting App ensure precisely placed shots at any distance.
Measuring within Seconds
The rangefinder determines the precise target distance up to a maximum range of 2,300 metres.
Bluetooth Synchronisation with ZEISS Hunting App
The capabilities of the rangefinder system are perfected by the ability to synchronise it with the ZEISS Hunting App via Bluetooth. Every measurement takes the physical and environmental factors, such as temperature and air pressure, into account when making the calculation.
Transfer of Personal Ballsitic Data
Storage capability for up to nine personalised ballistic profiles, that can be set up within the ZEISS Hunting App. Thanks to the Bluetooth function it is possible to import personal ballistic data from the ZEISS Hunting App to the Victory RF.
Calculate Precise Setting for BDC (ASV)
The various measuring functions of the rangefinder take a multitude of relevant data into account and use them to calculate the precise setting for the BDC (ASV).
- Magnification - 10x
- Effective lens diameter - 54 mm
- Exit pupil diameter - 5,4 mm
- Twilight factor - 23,2
- Field of view - 110 m
- Subjective angle of view - 63° Ww
- Close-up setting limit - 3,5 m
- Diopter adjustment range - +/- 3 dpt.
- Eye relief - 14 mm
- Pupil distance - 58,5 - 76mm
- Lens type - FL
- Prism system - Abbe- König
- Coating - LotuTec®/ T*
- Nitrogen filling - ja
- Waterproof - 400 mbar
- Operating temperature1 - -25/+63°C
- Length - 195 mm
- Width with an eye spacing of 65 mm - 136 mm
- Weight - 1.115 g
- Measuring range - 15 - 2.300 m
- Measuring accuracy2 - 1 to 600/ 0,5% over 600 m
- Measuring duration - <0,3 Sec.
- Laser wavelength - 905 nm
- Laser beam divergence - 1,6 x 0,5 mrad
- Battery - 1 x 3V Type CR 2
- Battery life at +20°C - >2.500x
- Order number - 525649-0000-000