Introducing high performance, lightweight 32 mm binocular models to our popular Trinovid HD binocular line. Like our highly successful 32mm Ultravid products, the 32mm Trinovid HD is the perfect balance of size and weight versus performance; approaching the portability of a compact binocular but still providing the performance and durability of our other full-sized binoculars.
Bright Colours and Always Ready for Use
The binoculars of the Leica Trinovid-HD family stand for durability, state-of-the-art image performance and ruggedness. Constant development has resulted in a new generation of Leica Trinovid-HD models, and like their predecessors they offer outstanding colour fidelity, image sharpness, compact form and low weight.
These Binoculars are Made to Survive (Almost) Anything
A full rubber-armour makes the new Leica Trinovid-HD 32 models very impact-resistant. Representing a compact design with uncompromising resolution power and almost indestructible construction.
Safe Handling Through Ergonomic Design
The new Leica Trinovid-HD 32 comes with an ergonomic design that keeps the binoculars safely in the hand. It guarantees a steady grip and allows intuitive handling for absolutely precise focusing.
- Leica Trinovid 10 x 32 HD
- Delivery scope: contoured neoprene carrying strap, front lens caps, eyepiece caps, cordura case
- Magnification: 10 x
- Front lens diameter: 32 mm
- Exit pupil: 3.2 mm
- Eye Relieve: 16 mm
- Twilight factor: 17.9
- Light transmission: 90%
- Field of view at 1,000 m: 113 m
- Subjective angle of view: 61.8°
- Close focusing distance: approx. 1 m
- Diopter compensation: ± 4 diopters
- Adjustable interpapillary distance: 58 – 76 mm
- Focusing: Internal focusing via central focusing device
- Watertightness: Watertight to a depth of 4 m
- Dimensions: 117 x 130 x 65 mm
- Weight: approx. 640 g