Celestron’s Nature DX 8x25 binoculars are the perfect companion for your next outdoor adventure. A great first step into the world of serious sport optics, the views through Nature DX rival those of more expensive binoculars, at a price to fit your budget. With phase-coated BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics, Nature DX reveals image detail you won’t find with other entry-level binoculars. And when you’re off the trail, enjoy superb views of concerts, sporting events, and more.
- Designed with the outdoor enthusiast in mind, waterproof and fully rubber armoured.
- Phase coated BaK-4 prisms for increased contrast and resolution.
- Fully multi-coated optics provide brighter images by increasing light transmission through the entire optical path.
- Close focus of 6.5 feet for viewing nearby subjects.
- Sturdy, twist-up eyecups with multiple stops. Eyeglass friendly with 17.5 mm of eye relief.
- Objective Lens Diameter: 25 mm
- Magnification: 8x
- Angular Field of View: 7.2°
- Linear Field of View: 126m @ 1,000 yds
- Close Focus: 2m
- Exit Pupil: 3.1 mm
- Eye Relief: 14 mm
- IPD Max: 72 mm
- IPD Min: 56 mm
- Optical Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
- Weight: 343 g
- Dimensions LxWxH: 111 x 115 x 42 mm
- Included Accessories: Neck strap, objective lens caps, rainguard, carrying case, lens cloth, instruction manual
- Prism Glass (Type): BaK-4
- Twilight Factor: 14.14
- Relative Brightness: 9.61
- Waterproof: Yes
- Nitrogen Filled (Fogproof): Yes
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
|Close focusing distance:||2m|