The TrailSeeker binoculars from Celestron provide high-level outdoor performance, making them perfect for the avid birder or hunter. The TrailSeeker is a feature-rich binocular with superb optical quality at an economical price. Phase and dielectric coated BaK-4 prisms dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for unrivalled image quality and views. Compared to other binoculars in its price range, TrailSeeker offers a better close focus along with a wider field of view. The lightweight magnesium alloy frame is durable and fully waterproof for use in any weather condition.
- Magnesium Alloy Body: Lightweight, durable frame that will last a lifetime and handle use in the field.
- BaK-4 Prisms with Phase and Dielectric Coatings: Increased light transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increased contrast and resolution.
- Wide Field of View: Quickly acquire the subject being viewed. Follow your subject more easily, with less need to move the binoculars.
- Ergonomic Design
- Fully Multi-Coated Opitcs: Increased light transmission for brighter views and more resolution.
- 8.2' Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subject in close proximity.
- Metal Multi-Stop Twist Up Eyecups: More durable with a longer life than plastic eyecups. Multiple stops for correct positioning of the eyes.
- Tripod Adaptable: Attach your TrailSeeker to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.
- Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
- Magnification: 10x
- Angular Field of View: 6.2°
- Linear Field of View: 108m
- Close Focus: 2.5m
- Exit Pupil: 3.2 mm
- Eye Relief: 14.4 mm
- IPD Max: 73mm
- IPD Min: 56mm
- Optical Coatings: Fully Broadband Multi-Coated
- Weight: 453g
- Dimensions LxWxH: 123 mm x 122 mm x 48 mm
- Prism Glass (Type): BaK-4
- Twilight Factor: 17.88
- Relative Brightness: 10.24
- Waterproof: Yes
- Nitrogen Filled (Fogproof): Yes
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Included Items: Objective lens caps, rainguard, neck strap, harness strap, carrying case, lens cloth, instruction manual