Product information "Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Over-Ear High-Resolution Headphones in Gun Metal"
The ATH-MSR7 headphones also feature multi-layered air damping technology for extended mid-to-low frequency response. The housings, designed to “mirror” the full shape of the ear, are constructed of an aluminum/magnesium mix, layered to provide a lightweight, rigid structure that reduces unwanted resonance. Three precisely placed vents within these layers work to control air flow and improve dynamics.
The over-ear headphones’ highly flexible swivel design, with soft, memory foam earpads and headband ensure lasting comfort even during the longest listening sessions. And with three detachable cables (standard 1.2 m (3.9') and 3.0 m (9.8') cables, plus a 1.2 m (3.9') cable with in-line controls and microphone for compatible smartphones and other devices) the ATH-MSR7 can provide Hi-Res Audio anywhere you go.
● Newly designed 45 mm True Motion Drivers deliver Hi-Res Audio reproduction
● Multi-layer Air Damping Technology comprised of a layered aluminum/magnesium housing and
triple-vent system reduces unwanted vibration and controls air stream for high audio clarity
● Ultra-comfortable, soft, memory foam earpads and headband
● Three detachable cables: standard 1.2 m (3.9') and 3.0 m (9.8') cables, plus 1.2 m (3.9') smartphone-compatible cable with in-line controls & mic
● Stainless steel acoustic mesh resistor provides improved high-frequency response, while bass acoustic resistor delivers accurate low-frequency response
● Includes carrying case
Driver Diameter: 45 mm
Frequency Response: 5-40,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power: 2,000 mW
Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
Impedance: 35 ohms
Weight: 290 g
Cable: Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') standard cable, detachable 3.0 m (9.8') standard cable, detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with in-line controls and microphone for smartphones
Connector: 3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini plug, L-shaped
Accessories Included: Protective pouch
Type (Mic): Condenser
Frequency Response (Mic): 50 - 4,000 Hz
Polar Pattern (Mic): Omnidirectional
Related links to "Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Over-Ear High-Resolution Headphones in Gun Metal"