Sound isolating earphones deliver an accurate and balanced sound from Dual High Definition MicroDrivers. They feature a tweeter and woofer, a passive crossover to define high and low frequencies, and sound isolating sleeves for hearing protection.
- Dual High Definition MicroDrivers with dedicated tweeter and woofer, for an accurate and balanced sound
- Integrated passive crossover ensures that high and low frequencies remain distinct and defined
- Fit Kit includes flexible foam, silicone and triple flange sleeves in multiple sizes, for optimal comfort, bass response, and sound isolation (up to 37 dB)
- Reinforced cable is lockable for safe connection while in use, and detachable for easy replacement
- Formable wire for secure placement
- Over ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Gold plated MMCX connector has a lock snap mechanism, allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit
- Durable, sweat resistant construction
- Shock isolator protects drivers against sudden impact
WHERE CAN THE SE425 EARPHONES BE USED?
The SE425 earphones are designed to meet the demanding audio specifications of live performance, and are a particularly strong choice for guitarists and vocalists in need of in-ear monitors.
Highly effective sound isolation preserves acoustic purity, and allows you to experience accurate sound whether you’re at home, on stage, or surrounded by background noise while on the move.
HOW DO DUAL HIGH DEFINITION MICRODRIVERS ENHANCE SOUND QUALITY ACROSS THE FREQUENCY SPECTRUM?
Dual High Definition MicroDrivers with dedicated tweeter and woofer deliver an accurate and balanced listening experience, with defined lows, mids, and highs. Integrated passive crossover also helps to ensure that high and low frequencies remain distinct and defined.
The supplied Fit Kit includes a choice of flexible sound isolating sleeves in foam, silicone and triple flange. This seal provides highly effective sound isolation which blocks out background noise (up to 37 dB).
WHAT MAKES THE SE425 EARPHONES PARTICULARLY SUITABLE AS IN-EAR MONITORS FOR LIVE PERFORMANCE?
Aside from their professional quality sound and effective sound isolation, several practical features make the SE425 earphones particularly suited as in-ear monitors:
- The durable reinforced cable is detachable, for easy replacement
- The formable wire ensures secure placement
- An over ear configuration keeps cables safely out of the way
- The gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock snap mechanism which allows 360-degree rotation, for a comfortable fit
- Weight: 29 g
- Sound signature: Accurate + balanced sound
- Sensitivity: 109 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 22 Ω
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 19 kHz
- Cable length: 162 cm
- Sound Isolation (up to): 37 dB
- MicroDriver: Dual High Definition
- Cable type: Detachable
- Connection Type: Cable
- Colors: Clear, Silver