Article successfully added.
The ATH-ANC40BT Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones combine the benefits of in-ear... more
Product information "Audio Technica ATH-ANC40BT Wireless Noise-Cancelling Earphones"
The ATH-ANC40BT Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones combine the benefits of in-ear functionality with Bluetooth and active noise-cancelling technology.
- Unique Bluetooth neckband design allowing you to listen free-from-wires
- Feed-forward Active Noise-Cancelling provides up to 90% noise-cancelling performance with high-quality sound
- Integrated mic & controls for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video
- Audio continues even after battery is depleted
- Includes fine-fit earpieces, carrying pouch, USB cable for charging, connection cable and airplane adapter
- Driver Diameter : 13.5mm, dynamic
- Frequency Response: 20 - 24,000Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 10mW
- Sensitivity: 100dB/mW
- Impedance: 16ohms
- Battery: Built-in DC3.7V, lithium polymer battery
- Battery Life: Approx. 8 hours in Bluetooth® and noise cancelling use / Approx. 13 hours in only Bluetooth® use / Approx. 24 hours in only noise cancelling use
- Weight: Approx. 25g (without earpieces)
- Accessories Included: Fine fit earpieces (XS, S, M, L) / USB cable for charge (1.0m) / Connection cable (1.2m) / Airplane adapter / Pouch
- Charging Time: Approx. 3 hours
- Operating Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Standby Time: Approx. 100 hours
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 70 - 8,000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42dB (1V/Pa, at 1kHz)
- Bluetooth®: Bluetooth® version 3.0
|Phone Compatibility:||iOS, Android|
Related links to "Audio Technica ATH-ANC40BT Wireless Noise-Cancelling Earphones"