FREE DELIVERY on this product
Delivery within 3 working days
- Reference closed-back
- Frequency: 5Hz–40kHz
- Excellent performance
- High-quality materials
- Product ID: FOCAL-STELLIA
Focal Stellia High-Performance Closed-Back Headphones
The Focal Stellia are the ultimate closed-back headphones, both in terms of acoustic performance and the prestige of materials used, such as the full grain leather headband, ear cups and cushions. The full-range speaker driver with 'M' shape pure Beryllium dome results in the reproduction of the tiniest details, whilst delivering uncompromising tonal balance and an overall incredible listening experience.
ACOUSTIC SOUND PURITY
Stellia are the ultimate closed-back circum-aural headphones, both in terms of acoustic performance and the prestige of the materials used, such as the full grain leather of the headband, ear cups and cushions. The full-range speaker driver with ‘M’- shape pure Beryllium dome is a concentration of innovations that lies behind this incredible listening experience, never before seen in closed-back headphones. Its frameless voice coil, combined with the properties of Beryllium, provides a moving part that is unparalleled in its lightness. This results in the reproduction of the tiniest details, in the unconditional respect of the dynamics whilst delivering uncompromising tonal balance. Stellia pushes the acoustic boundaries of the very best closed-back headphones and stands out as the key reference in its sector.
Stellia uses the headband and yoke mechanical features originally developed for the Utopia headphones. The consistent curve between these two elements offers flawless comfort, regardless of the shape and size of the listener’s face and head. This comfort is enhanced by the high-resilience memory foam used for the earpads.
Stellia's soundproofing capacity has been further enhanced by its closed design and thanks to the earpads whose 50% of their height is designed to diffuse sound through a non-perforated full-grain leather and 50% absorbs the audio signal through an acoustic cloth which covers the memory foam.
- Reference closed-back headphones for home and on-the-go use
- Exclusive full-range speaker drivers with an ‘M’ shape pure Beryllium dome
- Uncompromising tonal balance, reproduction of the tiniest sound details at both very high and very low frequencies
- Incredible dynamics within a pair of closed-back headphones
- Excellent performance when connected to a portable audiophile player
- Very good ambient noise soundproofing
- Comfortable and ergonomic
- These headphones require a running-in period in order to operate at their best.
- They will run themselves in naturally after several hours of listening time.
- If you want to speed up the process, it is recommended to play very bassy music through them for at least 24 hours at a relatively high volume.
- This will stabilise the speaker drivers and allow you to get the very best out of your headphones.
- Type: Circum-aural closed-back headphones
- Impedance: 35 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 106dB SPL / 1mW @ 1kHz
- THD: 0.1% @ 1kHz / 100 dB SPL
- Frequency response: 5Hz–40kHz
- Loudspeaker: 1.6" (40mm) pure Beryllium "M" shape dome
- Weight: 0.96lb (435g)
- Cognac and mocha faux-leather case
- 1 x 4ft OFC 24 AWG cable with 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS Jack connector
- 1 x 10ft OFC 24 AWG cable with 4-pin XLR connector
- 1 x Jack adapter
- 1/8" (3.5mm) female – 1/4" (6.35mm) male
- A rigid travel case in cognac and mocha woven finishes.
|Headphone Design:||Over Ear|