Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
FREE DELIVERY (UK Mainland only)
- Apps for iOS and Android
- Two-way 2.0 audiophile active
- Bluetooth® 4.2 with Qualcomm aptX™
Choose A FREE Kef Muo Portable Speaker worth £149.99 when you buy any Kef LSX Speaker!
Choose A FREE Kef Muo Portable Speaker worth £149.99 when you buy any Kef LSX Speaker! Subject to availability.
- Product ID: KEF-LSX-MAROON
Give your music the space it deserves.
The convenience and connectivity of wireless. The emotion and detail of true high-resolution stereo. And all from a compact system designed to fit almost anywhere. LSX is the speaker system for the way we listen today.
- Two-way 2.0 audiophile active digital speaker with 4.5" Uni-Q driver.
- Acoustically optimised cabinet with constrained layer damping.
- KEF's unique Music Integrity Engine™ time and phase correcting DSP algorithm
- Four amplifier active system (2 x 30W + 2 x 70W Class D)
- Customisable EQ settings (via KEF Control app)
- Apple AirPlay 2 (Early 2019)
- Spotify Connect (November 2018)
- Bluetooth® 4.2 with Qualcomm aptX™
- Digital input (TOSLINK)
- 3.5mm auxiliary input
- DLNA Compliant
- Roon tested
- Subwoofer output
- Dedicated apps for iOS and Android
Play anything. Hear everything.
From streaming to gaming, from TV to multi-room music, LSX is designed for all your home entertainment needs. Play what you like, how you like, where you like – and experience it all in glorious high-resolution stereo.
Stereo. Feel the performance.
With two speakers positioned apart from each other, you’ll experience music as a 3D soundstage, with the pin-point imaging and sense of presence that one-box systems miss. It’s the difference between just hearing music, and really feeling it.
Apple AirPlay 2*
LSX comes with Apple AirPlay 2 which, from a simple screen tap or request to Siri, unlocks the world of multi-room audio. You can wirelessly stream all your favourite music apps to your whole home with seamless control from your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
All the music on earth.
With Spotify Connect and Tidal built in, all the music you love is at your fingertips. Stream from the cloud, or directly from a NAS drive or a computer through DLNA fully wirelessly at 48kHz/24bit resolution (or 96kHz/24bit using optional wired connection). Or simply use Bluetooth.
With LSX, nothing gets between you and the music. Connecting to Wi-Fi takes moments with the KEF Control app and keeps abreast of the latest firmware, so your speakers are future-proofed and always up to date.
LSX utilises KEF’s advanced acoustic design technology, features that are usually reserved for much larger hi-fi speakers. Get ready for goosebump-inducing levels of sonic realism and accuracy.
- Uni-Q. The sweet spot just got a lot wider. LSX comes with KEF’s breakthrough Uni-Q driver array. By placing the tweeter at the centre of the midrange and bass cone, it radically improves stereo imaging. This not only makes music sound clear, detailed and lifelike, it does so across a wider listening area.
- Contoured baffle. Hear the music, not the speaker. Optimised using Finite Element Analysis, LSX’s contoured baffle improves sound dispersion, ensuring that sound waves travel outwards and are not reflected around the cabinet surface. The result? A purer sound, with less cabinet colouration.
- DSP. Small speakers, big sound. LSX uses KEF’s Music Integrity Engine™ – bespoke Digital Signal Processing that helps the speakers deliver transparent bass with great extension, while reducing distortion. So, you can fill your room with rich, full-bodied sound.
Compact, elegant and incredibly versatile, LSX looks great and fits comfortably into any setting. And with our intuitive apps, you’ll be up and running in next to no time.
- No cables. No compromise. With no need for a cable to connect the two speakers, and no separate amps or other equipment to worry about, you can position them wherever you like. Wave goodbye to visual clutter, without sacrificing sound quality.
- Design by Michael Young. Overseen by renowned product designer Michael Young, LSX’s design achieves a fine balance of form and function. Carefully considered details include port accent colours and a colour changing LED to subtly indicate which source is selected.
- Colours and fabrics. Whatever your style, there’s an LSX to match. The system comes with a choice of five colours, and is clad in an industrial fabric by Danish contemporary textile designer, Kvadrat. These fine details make the LSX pleasing to the touch, as well as appealing to the eye.
What’s in the box
- DIMENSION (H X W X D): 240 x 155 x 180 mm (9.5 x 6.1 x 7.1in.)
- WEIGHT: 3.6kg (7.9lbs), 3.5kg (7.7lbs))
- WI-FI NETWORK STANDARD & FREQUENCY BAND: Dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- DRIVER UNITS: Uni-Q driver array: HF: 19mm (0.75in.) aluminium dome, LF/MF: 115mm (4.5in.) magnesium/aluminium alloy cone
- INPUTS: 2.4GHz/5GHz Dual-band Wi-Fi network, Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX® codec, TOSLINK Optical, 3.5mm Auxiliary Input, RJ45 Ethernet (For network)
- OUTPUT: Subwoofer Output, 5V2A DC Output
- AMPLIFIER OUTPUT POWER: LF: 70W HF: 30W
- BLUETOOTH RANGE & MEMORY: 10m, 8 devices
- BLUETOOTH FREQUENCY: 2.402GHz - 2.48GHz
- BLUETOOTH POWER: 2.5mW (Bluetooth Class 2 Device)
- RESOLUTION: Support up to 192kHz/24bit, Depending on source resolution
- MASTER AND SLAVE SPEAKER CONNECTION: Wireless: Propriety 2.4GHz, Wired: RJ45 Ethernet, Depending on connection settings
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT(SPL): 102dB
- POWER INPUT: 100 – 240VAC 50/60Hz
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: TIDAL
- FREQUENCY RANGE: Frequency Range (-6dB), Measured at 85dB/1m, 49Hz - 47kHz (More bass extension), 52Hz - 47kHz (Standard), 55Hz - 47kHz (Less bass extension), Depending on speaker settings
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: Frequency Response (±3dB), Measured at 85dB/1m, 54Hz - 28kHz (More bass extension), 59Hz - 28kHz (Standard), 69Hz - 28kHz (Less bass extension), Depending on speaker settings
- THIRD PARTY SUPPORT: Mounting inserts for supporting wall mount, Supports 3rd party remote programme, Supports IP Control