MUO Wireless Speaker is packed with innovative technologies to deliver uncompromised KEF quality sound when you're streaming music wirelessly from a computer or mobile device.
Design by Ross Lovegrove, Sound by KEF
It’s no coincidence that the MUO echoes the sculptural form of KEF’s iconic MUON speakers, because design guru Ross Lovegrove teamed up with our engineers on both. Using premium quality materials throughout, the unique and satisfyingly hefty structure they developed eliminates unwanted cabinet vibration – all you hear is the rich, breathtakingly detailed output of the drivers. The shape itself has been expertly designed to allow optimal sound projection into the room.
Thanks to a clever new compact version of KEF’s legendary Uni-Q ‘point source’ driver array and a powerful new bass radiator, the MUO fills the room with stunningly accurate sound whose HF definition and LF extension far exceed the limits of ordinary portable speakers.
Pure KEF Sound Streamed Wirelessly via Bluetooth aptX
Along with the sophisticated digital-to-analogue converter and other high order internal components, these innovative drivers are mounted within an immensely rigid inner moulding encased in an acoustically inert aluminium shell. Streaming your tracks via Bluetooth aptX, you’ll be astonished by the sweet, natural treble, fluid midrange and clean, tightly controlled bass.
- Drive Units: 2 x 50mm (2.0in.) Miniature Uni-Q driver, 1 x Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR)
- Inputs: Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX® codec, 3.5mm AUX, Micro USB – charging and firmware update
- Bluetooth range: 10m
- Bluetooth capacity: 2 devices
- Bluetooth memory: 8 devices
- Power Input: 5V D.C. 2A
- Battery type: Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery charging time: 3 hours to fully charge
- Battery life: 12 hours playback time
- Dimensions: 80 x 210 x 60 mm
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Unit measurement: Piece
- APP: KEF MUO (Android 4.0 or later)