The largest speaker from Marshall, Woburn features a robust sound and appearance that makes it the perfect centrepiece for even the largest of spaces or the most discerning ears. Woburn hits high trebles cleanly, handles low bass with ease and has a clear, lifelike mid range. Dual 5.25” woofers paired with a total of 110 watts of amp power pound your senses while the classic Marshall design holds your attention.
Connect wirelessly either to Chromecast built-in, Spotify Connect, AirPlay or Bluetooth. You can also plugin via the 3.5 mm socket or the RCA input. Combine it with other Marshall Wireless Multi-Room speakers to turn your home into the ultimate listening experience.
Six Ways to Connect, Endless Ways to Listen
Consider this speaker your backstage pass to every song on the planet. Access to all of the worlds music has never been easier. Connect wirelessly with Chromecast built-in, Spotify Connect or AirPlay and get access to the worlds most popular streaming services. Alternatively, hook up your turntable via the RCA input, make use of the 3.5 mm input or utilise a Bluetooth connection.
Come Together with Multi-Room
Wirelessly play different songs in each room or bring it all together and play the same song throughout the entire home. Simply start with one speaker and build your system overtime. Regardless of your space, there’s a Marshall speaker to fill it.
Seven Presets for Your Favourites
With seven one-touch presets this speaker gives you immediate access to your favourite Spotify playlists, Internet radio stations or podcasts. Select your presets using the controls located on the top-panel and at the push of a button you’re listening to what you love most.
The Loudest Multi-Room Speaker
The Marshall Wireless Multi-Room System taps into over 50 years of experience to bring you that live feeling. Turn your entire home into your own personal venue with sound that resonates with the power of live music. Just like being in the front row.
Easy Set-Up with the Marshall Multi-Room App
The simple, easy to use Marshall Multi-Room app will have you listening to your favourite music in no time. Use it to set up your single or multi-room wireless system, customise your one-touch presets, adjust the intensity of the LEDs, tweak the equaliser or switch between speakers in a matter of seconds.
Your Home, Your Sound
Fine-tune your music to meet your requirements with the analogue controls. Just use the analogue controls on your speaker to perfect your sound according to the room you’re in. Adjust treble and bass with the brass knobs or use the Marshall Multi-Room app with the built-in equaliser in case you’re out of reach.
A Smart Speaker
Investing in the Marshall Wireless Multi-Room System means owning a smart speaker that automatically updates to new features and music services without ever having to lift a finger.
- POWER AMPLIFIERS - Two 15 Watt Class D amplifiers for the tweeters, Two 40 Watt Class D amplifiers for the woofer
- CABINET PRINCIPLE - Bass-reflex
- MAXIMUM SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL - 112 dB @ 1 m
- FREQUENCY RANGE - 30 - 20,000 Hz
- ADJUSTABLE BASS AND TREBLE CONTROLS - Fine tune your music using the Marshall Multi-Room app or the analogue controls on your speaker
- STEREO/MONO - Stereo
- DIMENSIONS -15.75 x 11.40 x 7.87 in, 400 x 308 x 200 mm
- WEIGHT - 17.42 lb, 7.90 kg
- COLOURWAYS - Black, Cream
Controls and Connectivity
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY - AirPlay, Bluetooth v4.2 EDR A2DP, Chromecast built-in and Spotify Connect
- WIRED CONNECTIVITY - 3.5 mm Input, RCA Input
- TOP PANEL CONTROLS - Bass control knob with LED indicators, Forward skip and backwards skip buttons, Source/Preset control knob with LED indicators, Treble control knob with LED indicators, Volume control knob with LED indicators
- WI-FI - Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any WPA, 802.11 b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz/5 GHz with diversity
- VOICE COMMAND - Works with Google Assistant
- MAINS INPUT VOLTAGE - 100 - 240 V
- MAINS FREQUENCY - 50 - 60 Hz
- Google Home App
- Marshall Multi-Room App
Included in the Box
- Legal and safety information
- Power cord
- Quick start guide
- Woburn Multi-Room Speaker