FREE DELIVERY on this product
Delivery within 3 working days
- Product ID: PIO-PLX-1000
The PLX-1000 is precision engineered for the booth, drawing on 50 years’ experience of making high-end turntables. The result is a familiar layout with some next generation improvements, including a high-torque direct drive system, multi-pitch control, club-grade build and sound quality, and detachable power and audio cables. It’s solidly built for excellent vibration damping and ultra-precise, high-grade audio playback.
TURN THE TABLES
The high-torque direct drive ensures stable rotation and exceptional control – and it reaches 33⅓ rpm in just 0.3 seconds thanks to a starting torque of 4.5kg/cm (or more).
EXCELLENT SOUND DESIGN
The PLX-1000’s heavy-mass, die-cast zinc chassis prevents resonance and vibrations. The lower part of the unit is reinforced with 8mm-thick resin, plus 9mm-thick, vibration-damping material at the base. Plus the rubber-insulated tone arm reduces howling effects, while rubber and springs on the dampening parts of the insulator absorb external vibrations.
PICK UP THE PACE
Multi-tempo control lets you instantly pick up or slow down the track to ±8%, ±16% and ±50%, while a simple reset button instantly reverts to ±0%.
Interchangeable power and audio cables can be easily connected and replaced, and pro-grade gold-plated RCA jacks ensure low impedance and an amazing sound quality.
- Width 453 mm, Height 159 mm, Depth 353 mm
- Weight 14.6 kg
- Drive Method - Quartz lock, servo-type, direct drive
- Platter - Aluminium, die-casting diameter: 332 mm
- Motor - 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Braking System - Electronic brake
- Rotation Speed - 33⅓-45 rpm
- Rotation Adjustment Range - ±8, ±16, ±50 %
- Wow and Flutter - < 0.01 % (Measured by obtaining signal from built-in frequency generator of motor assembly.)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - 70 dB
- Starting Torque - > 4.5 kgf・cm
- Start Time - Within 0.3 sec (at 33⅓ rpm)
- Outputs - 1 ANALOGUE (RCA)