FREE DELIVERY on this product
Delivery within 3 working days
5% Discount is automatically applied when checking out on valid items. *Exclusions apply.
Exclusions apply and this code is a limited-time offer, so act fast.
- ES9038Q2M Quad-DAC
- 32-Bit/768kHz Playback
- 64GB Storage (Max 1TB)
- Up to 13 hours battery
- Product ID: AK-KANN-MAX-ANTH-GRY
Astell&Kern KANN MAX Hi-Res Audio Player - Anthracite Grey
- Features 4-step gain level with maximum 15Vrms output to support a wider variety of headphones without distortion
- Innovative circuit design with ultra-high output and low noise in an even smaller-sized player
- Equipped with ESS ES9038Q2M Quad-DAC for exceptionally clear and balanced sound
- Features proprietary TERATON ALPHA Sound Solution technology
- Supports playback of high-resolution digital audio files up to 32-bit 768 kHz/Native DSD512
- Bluetooth 5.0 and 24-bit wireless codec (aptX™ HD, LDAC) support
- Replay Gain function uniformly adjusts volume playback from sound sources up to 24-bit/192 kHz.
Higher output, more compact design
As the power output increases, so does the noise level that adversely affects the audio performance. Through innovative integrated circuit design, Astell&Kern is able to achieve a low noise level while hitting the new 15Vrms ‘Super’ output setting, and all inside a more compact design.
Superior quad DAC
The KANN MAX is the first player in the KANN series to be equipped with four ES9038Q2M DACs for high-output performance. By employing Quad DACs - one DAC can each be fully allocated to four individual amp channels - the depth and realism of the sound source can be expressed to the fullest.
Drives any type of headphone
The KANN MAX plays files up to 32-bit/768kHz PCM and native DSD512, while supporting 2.5mm, 3.5mm and 4.4mm headphones connections for accommodating a greater variety of headphones and in-ear monitors (IEM). In order to minimise contact noise from the output jacks, a gold PVD coating method is applied to the headphone connector instead of the typical rings employed by other products. This improves both design and function.
All connectivity options covered
A BT Sink function connects the KANN MAX to an external device, such as a smartphone, via Bluetooth, enabling music to be played back in high-quality on the player. Elsewhere the KANN MAX boasts Bluetooth® 5.0, providing greater range and a more stable wireless connection to headphones and, along with support for 24-bit aptX™ HD and LDAC codecs, offers the best possible wireless sound quality. Alongside Wi-Fi support, the KANN MAX features AK File Drop for easier wireless file transfers.
Although smaller in size, all power-related components and the power circuit have been developed to achieve 13 hours of continuous playback. The KANN MAX harbours 64GB onboard memory that can be expanded up to 1TB via a microSD card slot, meaning users can carry thousands of hi-res albums with them at all times.
• Balanced Out (2.5mm, only 4-pole supported | 4.4m, only 5-pole supported)
±0.023dB (Condition 20Hz~20kHz) Unbalanced / ±0.026dB (Condition 20Hz~20kHz) - Balanced
±0.035dB (Condition:20Hz~70kHz) Unbalanced / ±0.072dB (Condition 20Hz~70kHz) - Balanced
• 114dB @ 1kHz, Unbalanced
• 115dB @ 1kHz, Balanced
• 124dB @ 1kHz, Unbalanced
• 135dB @ 1kHz, Balanced
• 0.0003% @ 1kHz, Unbalanced
• 0.0004% @ 1kHz, Balanced
• 0.0007% 800Hz 10kHz (4:1) Unbalanced
• 0.0007% 800Hz 10kHz (4:1) Balanced
• Unbalanced Out 3.5mm (1ohm)
• Balanced Out 2.5mm (1.6ohm), 4.4mm (1.6ohm)
Clock Jitter: 25ps (Typ)
Reference Clock Jitter: 70ps
Included in the box:
- 1x Astell & Kern KANN MAX player
- 1x USB-C to USB-A cable (1 metre)
- 3x screen protectors
- 1x Quick start guide
|Product Type:||Personal Audio Player|