Prices incl. VAT **FREE DELIVERY on this product**
Delivery within 3 working days
- CS43198 Dual DACs
- 32bit/384kHz Audio
- Up to 21 Hours of Playtime
- 64GB Internal Memory
- Product ID: AK-SR25-SILVER
The New Hi-Fi Standard
The SR25 is the second model in the Astell&Kern A&norma standard line. The SR25 is the latest answer to our never-ending question of "How do we get closer to the original sound the artist intended?"
- Adding a new, faster Quad-Core CPU paired with the Dual Cirrus Logic CS43198 Master Hi-Fi level DAC, first used on the SR15
- Native playback support for DSD256
- A new class-leading performance mode for ultra-high quality playback without compromise
- Newly designed circuitry to improve sound quality enhancements
- Addition of Bluetooth LDAC codec to give users more options for higher quality wireless sound
The essence of Astell&Kern's philosophy that sound quality is never compromised is exemplified in the SR25, which expresses every musical detail and bit-perfect playback as only Astell&Kern can.
The new design of A&norma SR25 incorporates drastic changes without losing the balance between an optimal user experience, looks and keeping the A&norma design identity. The harmonious combination of these various design aspects symbolize the rhythmic feel and freedom of music.
On the back, the bold oblique cut surface of the rear glass meets the triangular shapes that surround the volume wheel. The patterns of the rear glass beautifully express the spreading of light when it is reflected off the surface. The rhythmic pattern on the rear glass will change as light is reflected at different angles.
The new SR25 is ideal for one-handed operation and is a perfect fit no matter which hand you choose to hold it in. The angle of the front screen and extra space around it gives you the perfect grip when it's held.
- Model: SR25
- Body: Color Moon Silver
- Body: Material Aluminum
- Display: 3.6inch WVGA (720 x 1,280) TFT LCD
- Supported Audio Formats: WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, MQA
- MQA playback: Services(Tidal Masters), Local files, External USB, MQA-CD(ripped)
- Sample rate: PCM : 8kHz ~ 384kHz (8/16/24/32bits per Sample) / DSD Native: DSD64(1bit 2.8MHz), Stereo / DSD128(1bit 5.6MHz), Stereo / DSD256(1bit 11.2MHz), Stereo
- Output Level: Unbalanced 2.0Vrms / Balanced 4.0Vrms (Condition No Load)
- DAC: Cirrus Logic CS43198 x2 (Dual DAC)
- CPU: Quad-Core
- Decoding: Support up to 32bit / 384kHz Bit-to-Bit Playback
- Input: USB Type-C input (for PC & MAC)
- Outputs :Unbalanced Out (3.5mm) / Balanced Out (2.5mm, only 4-pole supported)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth: V4.2 (A2DP, AVRCP, aptXTM HD, LDAC)
- Dimensions :2.5 ”(63.5 mm) [W] x 4.26 ”(108.3 mm) [H] x 0.63 ”(16.1 mm) [D]
- Weight: about 6.27 oz (about 178 g)
|External Storage:||1 x microSD (Max. 1TB)|
|Product Type:||Hi Res Audio Player, Personal Audio Player|