Time is a series of moments. Now you can crop and shape your favourites.
- The instax SQUARE SQ20 allows you to creatively showcase the beauty of moving subjects.
- Whether you're capturing that exciting moment or a thrilling adventure
- the instax SQ20 allows you to enjoy photography and instant prints like never before.
- Enjoy editing photos with a variety of filters
- Create and print new image compositions with the built-in crop tool
- Uses the highly popular instax SQUARE format
- Shoot a video up to 15 seconds long and select
- the frame that captures the best moment.
- Capturing a moving subject has never been so easy.
One press of the shutter shoots four photos in a time shift sequence to capture the motion of a moving subject. The time between frames can be adjusted in increments of 0.2 seconds, with a maximum of 2.0 seconds between frames.
- Double Exposure: Two shutters go off and the two pictures are combined into one image.
- Bulb Mode: A variety of modes to widen the range of creativity in your photos.
- Split: Choose two layouts from a two-pane, three-pane, four-pane and nine-pane arrangement. Each pane shows a photo that you have taken.
- Collage: Select the collage layout of your choice and capture photos for each frame to create a collage photo.
Special Filters “Sequence”
Showcases the motion of the subject in an image to create a sense of action.
A mirror is included next to the lens to ensure the perfect selfie every time.
The SQ20 is the first camera in the instax series to include a digital zoom function. The digital zoom allows you to zoom up to 4x to adjust your view.
- The internal memory holds around 50 still images. More can be saved by using a Micro SD card.
- Reprinting allows the last 50 photos to be printed from the print history.
- Index prints can be created with a four-frame or nine-frame layout.
- Comes with a built-in rechargeable battery
- Image sensor: 1/5-in., CMOS with primary color filter
- Effective pixels:1920 x 1920
- Storage media: Built-in memory, microSD/microSDHC memory card
- Recording capacity (still picture): Built-in memory: Approx. 50 files (still picture), Approx. 30 seconds(movie) microSD/microSDHC memory card: Approx. 1000 files per 1 gigabyte
- Recording capacity(movie): microSD/microSDHC memory card: Approx. 3 minutes (total) per 1 gigabyte
- File system: Still picture: Compliant with Design Rule for Camera File System (DCF), Exif Ver.2.3, Compliant with JPEG and PIM Movie: 800 x 800 x 15 fps, H.264 (No sound can be recorded.)
- Focal length: Fixed as 33.4 mm (35-mm format equivalent)
- Aperture: F2.4
- Auto focus system: Single AF (Contrast-detect TTL, equipped with AF illuminator) Continuous AF (Only for movie shooting)
- Focus range: 10 cm/3.9 in. to ∞
- Shutter speed: 1/7500 sec. to 1/2 sec. (Auto), maximum 10 sec. in Bulb mode
- Sensitivity: ISO 100 to 1600 (Auto)
- Exposure control: Programmed AE
- Exposure compensation: - 2.0 EV to +2.0 EV in increments of 1/3 EV
- Metering: 256-segment through the lens (TTL) metering, Multi metering
- White balance: Auto
- Flash: Auto/Compulsory flash/Suppressed flash Effective range: Approx. 50 cm to 8 m/1.6 ft. to 26.2 ft
- Shooting mode: Standard, Double exposure, Bulb mode, Split, Collage, Time Shift Collage
- Self-timer: Approx. 10 sec./Approx. 2 sec
- Image effect: 21 Filters (18 for still picture, 3 for movie shooting only), Brightness adjustment, Vignette
- Playback function: Trimming, Multi image playback
- Film: FUJIFILM Instant Film “instax SQUARE” (Purchased separately)
- Photo capacity: 10 prints/pack
- Film size: 86 mm x 72 mm/3.4 in. x 2.8 in.
- Image size: 62 mm x 62 mm/2.4 in. x 2.4 in
- Supported image size: 800 x 800 dots
- Printing solution: 12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Printing levels: 256 levels per color (RGB)
- Supported image format: JPEG (Some images saved with a photo editing/processing software may not be displayed or printed.) JPEG files captured from a movie file can be printed.
- Printing image: Approx. 12 seconds
- Print Timing: Printing shortly after shooting/Printing after selecting image
- Printing function: Images on built-in memory/micro SD card
- Reprint: Printable up to the past 50 prints (Up to 50 images stored in print history)
- Digital zoom: Up to 4 X in shooting/printing
- LCD monitor: 2.7-in. (6.9 cm) TFT color LCD monitor, Pixels: Approx. 230k-dots
- External interface: Micro USB Micro-B (For charging/file copying)
- Power supply: Li-ion battery (Built-in, cannot be removed.)
- Charging function: Built-in
- Printing capacity: Approx. 100 prints (From when the battery is charged fully) * Varies depending on the conditions of use.
- Charging time: Approx. 2 to 3 hours (Using 0.5 A USB port) * Varies depending on air temperature.
- Dimension: 119 mm x 50 mm x 127 mm/4.7 in. x 2 in. x 5 in. (W x D x H)
- Weight: 390 g/13.8 oz. (excluding film pack and memory card) 440 g/15.5 oz. (including film pack and memory card)
- Operating environment: Temperature: 5 °C (41 °F) to 40 °C (104 °F) Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)
- * Specifications above are subject to change for improvent.
|Product Type:||Instamatic Camera|