Select your best shots from your smartphone and get instax prints by just transferring the shots from the app to SP-3 via Wi-Fi connection.
You can also print Images from to your Instagram, Facebook, Google Photos, Flickr and Dropbox accounts.
High-speed printing in 13 seconds
A new laser exposure system achieves a faster printing time of 13 seconds from print data transfer to print output.
At the same time, printing noise is lower which makes your printing experience much more enjoyable.
Superb image quality
High definition & high image quality ideal for photos
High resolution with print pixels of 800 x 800 dots and of 318 dpi clearly shows detailed gradations and the face expressions of a full-length portrait, characters, materials, etc.
My template (SP-3 only)
Add text to photos
Split one image into two
Real Time Template
When you select “Real Time Template” and take a photo, the date, place, weather, temperature, and humidity are indicated in the frame. Since you cannot make a copy with this template, the photo will be the one and only in the world.
Each print is numbered so it looks like a limited item. A memory shared with people you cherish will be even more precious.
Social media sources
Template for printing images uploaded to social networking (SNS) service. With the profile photo and the number of likes indicated, the print offers great fun in tandem with SNS.
- Google Photos
The simple instax frame makes the photo stand out.
Custom Filter: Brightness, normal, contrast
Colour Filter: Black& white, Sepia
Fujifilm Intelligence Filter
The Fujifilm Intelligence Filter uses an optimum processing technology, Image Intelligence™, which is based on Fujifilm's 80 years of experience and ever-advancing know-how. The technology gives real results - for example, to brighten up a photo that turned out too dark.
Turn the images you took with your digital camera into instax prints on the spot!
With FUJIFILM digital cameras, you can make instax prints by sending the images directly from your camera to “instax SHARE”.
You can now share the images that you can only achieve with digital cameras, such as children and pet images captured at fast shutter speed, or food and flower images with blurred backgrounds, by making them into instax prints on the spot.
< Compatible models >
- X-T2/X-T20/GFX50S (Firmware compatible with SP-3 will be available in late November)
- X-Pro2/X-T1/X100F (Firmware compatible with SP-3 will be available in late December)
Download Free “instax SHARE” From App Store or Google play
- Android™ phones: Installed with Android Ver. 4.0.3 or later and Google Play.
- iPhones: Installed with iOS Ver. 8.0 or later. Some types of phones satisfying the above conditions may not be compatible with instax SHARE even if the app is installed.
- Access instax SHARE website for the latest information on system requirements.
- Recording method: 3-color exposure with OLED
- Film: FUJIFILM Instant Film "instax SQUARE"
- Photo capacity: 10 prints / pack
- Image size: 62mm x 62mm
- Supported image size: 800 x 800 dots
- Printing resolution: 12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Printing levels: 256 levels per colour (RGB)
- Interface Standard compliance: IEEE802.11b/g/n, Operation frequency: 2412 MHz to 2462 MHz (11 ch)
- Supported image format: JPEG, PNG
- Printing time: Image recording - photo output (Feed out) Approx. 13 sec.
- Approximate pringting capacity: Approx. 160 prints (Based on our test conditions) *Varies depending on the conditions of use.
- Power supply: NP-50
- Charging time: Approx. 3 hours (Varies depending on battery remaining level)
- Power consumption: 3 W
- Operating temperature: +5°C to + 40°C / +41°F to + 104°F(no condensation)
- Dimensions: 116 mm x 130.5 mm × 44.4 mm (excluding projections)
- Weight: 312g (without battery and film pack)
- Supplied accessory: Micro USB cable, Ferrite core
- Specifications and appearance of products are subject to change without notice.
- You can connect up to 8 devices to the printer. However, you cannot print an image from another device while printing is in progress.
- The colour of the print may seem different from that displayed on your device.
- The colours of the actual product may be different from those used in this catalog due to various conditions for printing.
- Apple and Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google Play and Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Facebook and Facebook logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Facebook Inc.
- Instagram is a trademark or a registered trademark of Instagram, Inc.
- Some types of smartphones may not be able to send large size images due to their limits of wireless communication.
- Some types of smartphones may not able to perform wireless communication via a memory card.
- The image size may affect sharpness and graininess of the finished print.
- Depending on the file size and smartphone type, wireless communication may take a long time.
- The smartphone type and shooting condition may affect the colour tone and quality of the finished print.
- The finished print may look different from the image viewed on the smartphone display.
- The images of prints and smartphones printed in this catalog are simulated ones.
|Product Type:||Photographic Accessory, Photo Printer|