Inspired by light. Z mount.
With the world’s widest full-frame mount, the agile Z 7 mirrorless camera captures light as never before. ¹
BIG MOUNT. BIG IMPACT.
The wide 55 mm mount diameter means your Z series camera takes in more light. Just 16 mm between the mount and the camera’s full-frame image sensor means more of that light reaches the sensor.
- The back-illuminated 45.7 MP full-frame CMOS sensor with focal-plane phase-detection AF captures razor-sharp images.
- The blazing EXPEED 6 image processor delivers images with low noise and stunning dynamic range at both high and low ISO values.
- New large 55mm in diameter Z lens mount - 19% larger than the Nikon F-mount
- Hybrid AF system with 273 phase detection autofocus points across 90% of the imaging area.
- A 3690k-dot OLED electronic viewfinder delivers 100% frame coverage and 0.8x magnification
- In-camera vibration reduction provides 5.0 stops of stability - a Nikon first
- Totally new and ergonomically designed magnesium alloy body
- Record full-frame 4K/UHD movies at 30p. Achieve enthralling slow motion with richly detailed Full HD movies at up to 120p. You can easily capture still frames while filming in 4K or Full HD.
- Model Z 7 Body
- Effective pixels 45.7 Million
- Image sensor Backside illumination FX format CMOS sensor, employing focal-plane phase-detection AF pixels
- Lens mount Compatible with Nikon F Mount
- Image-processing engine EXPEED 6
- Picture Control system Mid-range Sharpening. Creative Options: Dream/Morning/Pop/Sunday/Somber/Dramatic/Silence/Bleached/Melancholic/Pure/Denim/Toy/Sepia/Blue/Red/Pink/Charcoal/Graphite/Binary/Carbon "Effective level" function
- Still image Still images can be taken while shooting video*
- Storage media XQD
- Viewfinder Approx. 100% frame coverage, approx. 0.8× magnification
- Quad-VGA, approx. 3690k-dot EVF
- Shutter speed 1/8000 to 30 s, x200
- Continuous shooting speed Up to approx. 9 fps (extended)
- ISO sensitivity 64 to 25600
- Maximum AF points/area coverage 493 points (phase-detection, in FX format with single-point AF)/90%
- AE TTL metering using camera image sensor
- Video 4K UHD/30p Full HD/120p (DX) / N-Log (HDMI 10-bit output) / eVR / Attenuator
- Time-lapse photography 4K UHD, Full-HD, exposure smoothing / Silent photography
- Monitor Tilting, touch-operational 8-cm/3.2-in., 2100k-dot
- Shutter durability Tested 200,000 cycles
- Communication functions Wi-Fi/BT / (5 GHzPC transfer, WT-7/A/B/C supported) / Picture Control Utility 2 (Common with Capture NX-D, ViewNX-i and Camera Control Pro 2) / Creative Picture / Capture NX-D
- Compatible Software Color control point incorporated / Camera Control Pro 2 / •Movie functions can be controlled / •Subject tracking situation of auto-area AF can be confirmed from a computer
- Battery Life 330 Shots
- Dimensions (W × H x D) Approx. 134 × 100.5 × 67.5 mm/5.3 × 4 × 2.7 in.
- Weight Approx. 675g/1 lb 7.9 oz
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED IN THE BOX?
- Z-Nikkor branded Body cap
- DK-29 Eyecup
- AC adaptor charger
- UC-E24 USB cable
- Battery charger MH-25a
- En-EL15B battery
- BS-1 accessory shoe cover
- HDMI/USB cable clip
|Lens Mount:||Nikon Z|
|Memory Card Type:||XQD|
|Product Type:||Compact System Camera|
|Sensor:||Full-frame 35.9mm x 23.9mm CMOS Sensor|