The Fujifilm XF10 is a compact and lightweight premium compact camera with an large 24.2 megapixel APS-C sized sensor producing high quality images. It features enhanced Bluetooth® connectivity so you can easily transfer images direct-to-smartphone after shooting. The XF10 also includes a high quality Fujinon 18.5mm f/2.8 lens equivalent to 28mm on 35mm format. The XF10 features the new SQUARE MODE which allows you to switch to 1:1 format with a single flick on the touchscreen. Both 4K Movie and High Speed Video formats are available.
APS-C sized sensor
Equipped with an APS-C sized sensor, the XF10 has superior image quality and wide dynamic range. It produces sharp, high resolution images.
High quality FUJINON lens
The 18.5mmF2.8 FUJINON lens, equivalent to 28mm on 35mm format, ensures that every image is sharp from center to edges. The optical design of the lens is perfectly matched to the sensor in the XF10, meaning there is no compromise due to compact size. The "Digital Teleconverter" function means the camera is capable of taking photos with equivalent focal lengths of 35mm & 50mm on a 35mm format.
Unique Film Simulation and Advanced Filter modes
The XF10 offers 11 Film Simulation Modes unique to Fujifilm and 19 Advanced Filters, including the two new Advanced Filters: “Rich & Fine” and “Monochrome [NIR]”. These modes will allow photographers to easily add artistic flair or film-like colour tones to their photos.
SQUARE MODE allows users to switch to 1:1 format with a single flick on the touchscreen. The "SQUARE MODE" enhances compatibility with social media networks where 1:1 format has become the standard image format for posting photos.
- Model Name: FUJIFILM XF10
- Number of effective pixels: 24.2 million pixels
- Image sensor: 23.5mm x 15.7mm (APS-C) CMOS with primary colour filter
- Storage media: SD Card (-2GB) / SDHC Card (-32GB) / SDXC Card (-256GB) UHS-I*1
- File format: Still image JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3)*2 / RAW (RAF format) / RAW+JPEG (Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible) Movie Movie File Format: MOV Movie Video Compression: H.264 Audio: Linear PCM Stereo L: (3:2) 6000 x 4000 / (16:9) 6000 x 3376 / (1:1) 4000 x 4000 M: (3:2) 4240 x 2832 / (16:9) 4240 x 2384 / (1:1) 2832 x 2832 S: (3:2) 3008 x 2000 / (16:9) 3008 x 1688 / (1:1) 2000 x 2000
- Number of recorded pixels:
180°: Vertical: 2160 x 9600 / Horizontal: 9600 x 1440 120°: Vertical: 2160 x 6400 / Horizontal: 6400 x 1440
- Lens: name FUJINON single focal length lens focal length f=18.5mm(35mm format equivalent : 28mm) full-aperture F2.8 constitution 5 groups 7 lenses (2 aspherical glass molded lens included)
- Aperture: F2.8 - F16 1/3EV step (controlled with 9-blade aperture diaphragm)
- Focus distance: Approx. 10cm - Infinity / 3.9in. - Infinity
- Sensitivity: Standard Output Sensitivity : AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3(up to ISO6400) / ISO200 to 12800(1/3 step) Extended output sensitivity : ISO100 / 25600 / 51200
- Exposure control: TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average
- Exposure mode: P(Program AE) / A(Aperture Priority AE) / S(Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M(Manual Exposure)
- Exposure compensation: -5.0EV - +5.0EV, 1/3EV step (movie recording : -2.0EV - +2.0EV)
- Face detection: Yes
- Eye detection: Yes
- Shutter type: Lens shutter
- Shutter speed: Mechanical Shutter 4 sec. to 1/4000 sec.(P mode), 30 sec. to 1/4000 sec.(All modes) Bulb mode(up to 60 min), TIME : 30 sec. to 1/4000 sec. Electronic Shutter*3 4 sec. to 1/16000 sec.(P mode), 30 sec. to 1/16000 sec.(All modes) Bulb mode : 1 sec. fixed, TIME : 30 sec to 1/16000 sec. Mechanical + Electronic Shutter 4 sec. to 1/16000 sec.(P mode), 30 sec. to 1/16000 sec.(All modes) Bulb mode(up to 60 min), TIME : 30 sec. to 1/16000 sec. Approx. 6.0 fps (JPEG : max. approx. 13 frames) Approx. 3.0 fps (JPEG : max. approx. 13 frames)
- Continuous shooting: * Use a card with UHS Speed Class 1. * Speed of continuous shooting depends on shooting environment and shooting frames.
- Auto Bracketing: AE Bracketing (2/3/5/7/9 frames) ±1/3EV-±3EV, 1/3EV step Film Simulation Bracketing (Any 3 types of film simulation selectable) Dynamic Range Bracketing (100% · 200% · 400%) ISO sensitivity Bracketing (±1/3EV, ±2/3EV, ±1EV) White Balance Bracketing (±1, ±2, ±3)
- Focus: Mode Single AF / Continuous AF / MF / AF+MF Type Intelligent Hybrid AF: TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF, AF assist illuminator available AF frame selection Single point AF: 7x13 (Changeable size of AF frame among 5 types), Zone AF: 3x3 / 5x5 / 7x7 from 91 areas on 7x13 grid, Wide/Tracking AF: (up to 18 areas) * AF-S : Wide * AF-C Tracking
- White Balance: Automatic Scene recognition / Custom1-3 / Colour temperature selection (2500K-10000K) / Preset: Fine, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light, Underwater
- Self-timer: 2sec. / 10sec. / Smile / Buddy (LV.1 - LV.3) / Group (1-4 subjects) / Face Auto Shutter
- Flash: Auto flash (Super Intelligent Flash) Effective range:(ISO 1600) approx. 30cm - 7.5m/1.0ft. - 24.6ft. Guide Number: approx. 5.26(ISO100·m)
- Flash modes: Red-eye removal OFF Auto / Forced Flash / Suppressed Flash / Slow Synchro / Rear-curtain Synchro / Commander Red-eye removal ON Red-eye Reduction Auto / Red-eye Reduction & Forced Flash / Suppressed Flash / Red-eye Reduction & Slow Synchro / Red-eye Reduction & Rear-curtain Synchro / Commander * Red-eye removal is active when Face Detection is set to ON.
- Hot shoe: -
- LCD monitor: 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1,040K-dot, TFT colour LCD monitor
- Movie recording: 4K 3840 x 2160 15p, Continuous recording : up to approx. 30 min. Full HD 1920 x 1080 59.94p / 50p / 24p / 23.98p, Continuous recording : up to approx. 30 min. HD 1280 x 720 59.94p / 50p / 24p / 23.98p, Continuous recording : up to approx. 30 min. High Speed Movie 1280x720 1.6x / 2x / 3.3x / 4x, Continuous recording : up to approx. 7 min. * For 4K movie recording, use a card with UHS Speed Class 3 or higher * Although movie recording will continue without interruption when the file size reaches 4 GB, subsequent footage will be recorded to a separate file which must be viewed separately.
- Mode dial: Advanced SR AUTO / P / S / A / M / Night / Sports / Landscape / Portrait Enhancer / SP(Scene Position) / Adv. / Panorama
- Film Simulation mode: 11 type (PROVIA/STANDARD, Velvia/VIVID, ASTIA/SOFT, CLASSIC CHROME, PRO Neg Hi, PRO Neg. Std, MONOCHROME, MONOCHROME+Ye FILTER, MONOCHROME+R FILTER, MONOCHROME+G FILTER, SEPIA)
- Dynamic range setting: AUTO, 100%, 200%, 400% ISO restriction (DR100%: No limit, DR200%: ISO400 or more, DR400%: ISO800 or more)
- Advanced filter: Toy camera, Miniature, Pop colour, High-key, Low-key, Dynamic tone, Fish-eye, Soft focus, Cross screen, Partial colour (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple), Fog remove, HDR Art, Rich & Fine, Monochrome (NIR)
- Touchscreen: Shooting Mode Touch Shooting, AF, Focus Area, OFF Touch Function Display Mode Swipe, Zoom, Pinch-in / Pinch-Out, Double-tap, Drag
- Digital Tele-Converter: 28mm*(Normal),35mm*,50mm* *35mm fomat equivalent
- Other photography functions: 4K Burst, 4K Multi Focus, HDR, Electronic level, Advanced SR AUTO, Eye detection AF, Face Detection, Interval timer shooting, Auto Red-eye Removal, Motion panorama, Colour space, Setting (Colour, Sharpness, D-range, Gradation), Film Simulation, Advanced Filter, Framing guideline, Frame No. memory, Histogram display, Preview depth of focus, Pre-AF, Focus check, Focus Peak Highlight, Multiple exposure, Release priority / Focus priority selection, Fn button setting, ISO AUTO control, Interlock spot AE & Focus area, Edit/Save quick menu, Preview exp./WB in manual mode, Shutter Type, Touch screen setting, Square Mode(1:1), Snapshot, Control Ring Setting
- Playback functions: RAW conversion, Image rotate, Auto image rotate, Face Detection, Red-eye reduction, Photobook assist, Erase selected frames, Multi-frame playback (with micro thumbnail), Slide show, Protect, Crop, Resize, Panorama, Favorites
- Wireless transmitter: Standard IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol) Access mode Infrastructure Encryption WEP / WPA / WPA 2 mixed mode
- Bluetooth®: Standards Bluetooth Ver. 4.1 (Bluetooth low energy) Operating frequency [Center frequency] 2402 - 2480MHz
- Wireless functions: Geotagging setup, Image transfer (Individual image/Selected multiple images), View & Obtain Images, PC Autosave, instax Printer Print, Pairing registration, Delete pairing registration, Bluetooth ON/OFF setting, Auto image transfer, Seamless transfer, Smartphone Sync. Setting
- Other functions: Exif Print, 35 Languages, Date/Time, Time difference, Sound & Flash OFF, Quick start Mode, High Performance, Preview exp. in Manual mode, LCD Brightness, LCD Colour, Preview Pic. Effect, DISP. Custom Setting
- Terminal: Video output - Digital interface USB 2.0 High-Speed / micro USB terminal * connectable with Remote Release RR-90 (sold separately) HDMI output HDMI Micro connector (Type D) Others φ2.5mm MIC/Remote Release jack
- Power supply: NP-95 Li-ion battery (included) Battery life for still images*4 Approx. 330frames Actual battery life of movie capture*4 *Face detection is set to OFF 4K: approx. 55 min., FULL HD: approx. 70 min. Continuance battery life of movie capture*4 *Face detection is set to OFF 4K: approx. 75 min., FULL HD: approx. 120 min.
- Dimensions: 112.5 (W) mm x 64.4 (H) mm x 41.0 (D) mm / 4.4 in.(W) x 2.5 in. (H) x 1.6 in. (D) (Minimum depth: 25.9 mm/ 1.0 in.)
- Weight: Approx. 278.9g / 9.8 oz. (including battery and memory card) Approx. 241.2g / 8.5 oz. (excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40°C / 32 - 104°F
- Operating Humidity: 10 - 80% (no condensation)
- Starting up period: Approx. 0.7 sec., when High Performance mode set to ON Approx. 1.1 sec., when High Performance mode set to OFF * Fujifilm research
- Accessories included: NP-95 Li-ion battery AC power adapter Plug Adapter USB cable Hand strap Lens cap Owner's manual
|Lens(es) included:||FUJINON 18.5mm f/2.8 lens|
|Memory Card Type:||(UHS-I compatible), SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Product Type:||Digital Compact Camera|
|Sensor:||APS-C 23.5mm x 15.7mm CMOS with primary colour filter|