Featuring a new look and greater efficiency, the design and sound of the LCD-4z is sure to thrill! Engineered with a new magnesium housing to produce a light-weight, visually appealing headphone, the LCD-4z maintains the sound signature of LCD-4.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Premium leather for style and durability
- Flux density 1.5 Tesla
- Large ultra-thin nano grade Uniforce diaphragms
- Double Fluxor™ magnetic arrays
- Fazor elements
Easier to Drive
We have taken the award-winning design of our top-of-the-line LCD-4 and engineered it with a special 15 ohm voice-coil making it significantly easier to drive than the original LCD-4. This model does not replace the original 200 ohm LCD-4, but offers a perfect solution for users seeking more head room.
Bold new look
The LCD-4z features a dark sleek aesthetic with gold accents. The magnesium rings of the LCD-4z are designed to be strong, lightweight, and non-resonant for a very clean output.
Planar Magnetic Technology
Near weightless nano-scale diaphragm: The LCD-4z features our most advanced diaphragm design; our exclusive nano-scale film actually weighs less than the air it displaces! Benefits include faster response for better transient/impulse response, imaging, and the flattest, deepest, most accurate bass response of any headphone available.
Audeze nearly doubles the magnetic force: Double Fluxor™ Magnet Arrays bring the magnetic flux to 1.5 Tesla, nearly doubling the power driving the diaphragm for improved transient response and far greater resolution.
Precise Imaging: Patented Fazor Element waveguide reduces diffraction of soundwaves resulting in improved treble response, transparency and imaging.
Near zero distortion: Combining our Fluxor™ magnet arrays, nano-scale diaphragm, Fazors, Uniforce voice coil, and other features, the LCD-4 and LCD-4z give you even lower distortion and greater accuracy - usually 1/10th the distortion of conventional headphones.
- StyleOver-ear, open-back
- Transducer typePlanar magnetic
- Magnetic structureProprietary magnet array
- Phase managementFAZOR
- Magnet typeNeodymium N50
- Diaphragm typeNano-scale Uniforce™
- Transducer size106 mm
- Maximum power handling15W
- Maximum SPL>130dB
- Frequency response5Hz – 20kHz
- THD<0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance15 ohms
- Sensitivity98 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Voltage sensitivity107 dB/1V (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum power requirement>100mW
- Recommended power level1 - 4W
In The Box
- 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR Premium LCD Headphone Cable
- ¼” (6.3mm) stereo phone plug
- Professional travel case
|Headphone Design:||Over Ear|