Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
FREE DELIVERY (UK Mainland only)
- 4/3-inch High-sensitivity MOS Sensor
- F1.7-2.8 24-75mm Lens
- 4K Video Recording Capability
- Manual Focus Ring
- Product ID: PANA-DMC-LX100-EBK
Designed to inspire creativity
The LX100 combines a Micro 4/3* sensor with a fast 24mm Leica DC Vario- Summilux lens and manual operation. It offers a level of creative control usually only found on more complex camera systems.
*Actual resolution: 3840x 2160p
Incredible dynamic range, improved image clarity
At the heart of the LX100 is a 12.8-megapixel Micro 4/3** MOS sensor – the same type found in more complex camera systems. With a surface area that’s seven times greater than a conventional compact camera, the LX100 has improved low light performance, saturation and defocussed bokeh capture. The larger sensor and dedicated ratio switch let you quickly select different aspect ratios – including 16:9 for wide-angle composition.
** 12.8 MP is referring to the effective pixels; total pixel count is 16 MP
Fast, wide Leica lens
With one of the widest lens in a large sensor camera, the LX100’s 24-75mm Leica DC Vario-Summilux offers improved creative flexibility. The F1.7-2.8 range allows for improved low light capture and blur reduction. The unique optical design offers the same performance as a system camera lens, but with half the focal length. Nine diaphragm blades ensure smoother background defocus gradation.
Manual Focus Ring
Use focus to add emphasis to images. The manual focus ring is placed to allow you to easily make creative decisions. Manual assist lets you quickly gauge focal crispness by enlarging a section of your composition by up to 10x.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 114.8 x 66.2 x 55.0 mm/ (4.52 x 2.61 x 2.17 inch)
- Weight: Approx. 351 g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.77 lb)/Approx. 393 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.86 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels: 12.8 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter: 4/3-type High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / Total Pixel Number 16.84 Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
- Aperture: F1.7 - 2.8 / 9 Diaphragm Blades (F1.7 - 16.0 (W), F2.8 - 16.0 (T))
- Optical Zoom: 3.1x
- Focal Length: f = 10.9 - 34mm/(24 - 75mm in 35mm equiv in 4:3, 3:2, 16:9)/(28 - 88mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1)/(28 - 87mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3 in 4K Photo recording)/(27 - 84mm in 35mm equiv. in 3:2 in 4K Photo recording)/(26 - 81mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 in 4K video / 4K Photo recording)/(32 - 101mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1 in 4K Photo recording)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ): 4.3x (4:3 / 6.5M (M)), 6.2x (4:3 / 3M (S))
- Intelligent Zoom: 6.2x
- Lens: LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX/11 elements in 8 groups/(5 Aspherical Lenses / 8 Aspherical Surfaces / 2 Dual-sided Aspherical Surface ED Lenses)
- Optical Image Stabilizer: POWER O.I.S.
- Digital Zoom: Max. 4x (When Digital Zoom is used simultaneously with Intelligent Zoom, you can only increase the zoom ratio up to 2x.)
- Conversion Lens Compatibility: -
- Focusing Area: Normal: 50 cm - infinity/AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 3 cm - infinity / Tele 30 cm - infinity
- AF Assist Lamp: Yes (On / Off)
- Focus: AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF/Normal / AF Macro, Quick AF On / Off (on in Intelligent Auto), Low Light AF, AF/AE Lock Button, AF Area Select, AF Tracking, Eye Sensor AF, Focus Peaking, One Shot AF (Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF-ON)
- AF Metering: Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / Custom Multi / 1-area (flexible / scalable) / Pinpoint
- Viewfinder: 0.38" LVF (Live View Finder) (2764k dots equivalent), Field of View: Approx. 100%/Magnification: Approx. 1.39x / 0.7x (35mm equiv.), Eye Sensor
- Shutter Speed: Still Image:/Approx. 60 - 1/4,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter)/Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter)/Time (Approx. 120 sec)/Motion Picture:/Approx. 1/25 - 1/16,000 sec/Approx. 1/2 - 1/16,000 sec (M Mode / MF Mode)
- File Format: Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.3) / RAW, DPOF/Motion Picture: AVCHD, MP4
- Filter (Creative Control): Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, Sunshine (22 filters)
- Still Image Scene Mode / Scene Guide: (Panorama mode can be selected in drive mode.)
- Mode Dial / Mode Button: Intelligent Auto (by iA Button)/P, A, S, M (by Aperture Ring and Shutter Speed Dial)
- 4K Photo Mode: Yes (4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9 / 1:1 are selectable)
- Continuous Shooting Mode (Approx.): [AFS] SH: 40 frames/sec*, H: 11 frames/sec, M: 7 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)/[AFC] H: 6.5 frames/sec, M: 6.5 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)/* Electronic shutter only.
Motion Picture Recording (*2)
- 4K Video: 3840 x 2160 pixels, 25p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (AAC)/3840 x 2160 pixels, 24p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 24fps) (AAC)
- HD Video: 1920 x 1080 pixels, 50p (FHD: 28Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 50fps) (Dolby)/1920 x 1080 pixels, 24p (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 24fps) (Dolby)/1920 x 1080 pixels, 25p (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (Dolby)/1920 x 1080 pixels, 50i (FHD: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 50fps) (Dolby)/1920 x 1080 pixels, 50p (FHD: 28Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 50fps) (AAC)/1920 x 1080 pixels, 25p (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (AAC)/1280 x 720 pixels, 25p (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (AAC)
- STD Video: 640 x 480, 25p (VGA: 4Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (AAC)
- High Speed Video: -
Continuous recordable time (motion pictures)
- AVCHD: Approx. 120 min (FHD/50p), Approx. 125 min (FHD/50i)
- MP4: Approx. 90 min (4K/25p), Approx. 120 min (FHD/50p)
Actual recordable time (motion pictures)
- AVCHD: Approx. 60 min (FHD/50p), Approx. 60 min (FHD/50i)
- MP4: Approx. 45 min (4K/25p), Approx. 60 min (FHD/50p)
- Exposure: Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
- Exposure Compensation: 1/3 EV step, +/-3 EV
- Auto (AE) Bracketing: 3, 5, 7 frames in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV Step, Max. +/-3 EV
- Light Metering: Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto / i.ISO / 100 (Extended ISO) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200/ 6400 / 12800 / 25600/ (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
- Picture Adjustment: Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation*, Color Tone**, Filter Effect**/* Except for Monochrome mode. ** For Monochrome mode only.
- Photo Style: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom
- Image Quality: RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard
- Still Picture Recording: [4:3] 4112x3088 (12.5M) (L) / 2976x2232 (6.5M) (M) / 2048x1536 (3M) (S)/[3:2] 4272x2856 (12M) (L) / 3120x2086 (6.5M) (M) / 2112x1408 (3M) (S)/[16:9] 4480x2520 (11M) (L) / 3840x2160 (8M) (M) / 1920x1080 (2M) (S)/[1:1] 3088x3088 (10M) (L) / 2240x2240 (5M) (M) / 1536x1536 (2.5M) (S)
- White Balance: Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set1 / White Set2 / White Set3 / White Set4 / Color Temperature/(2-axis Adjustable)
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal): Yes (On / Off)
- GPS: -
- Wi-FI: IEEE 802.11b/g/n/2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch)/WPA / WPA2/Infrastracture Mode / WPS / Wi-Fi Direct/Wi-Fi Button
- NFC: ISO/IEC 18092, NFC-F (Passive Mode)
- Zoom in Motion Picture: Yes
- Self-Timer: 2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)
- Self-Shot Mode: -
- Playback Mode: All, Slideshow, Filtering Play (Picture Only, Video Only, Category Selection, Favorite), Calendar
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback: 12,30-thumbnails / Yes
- Calendar Display / Dual- Image Playback: Yes / No
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image: Yes / Yes
- Show Histogram: Yes
- Show Highlights: Yes
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection: Yes / Yes
- RAW Processing: Yes
- Retouch: No
- Resize / Cropping / Aspect Conv. / Leveling: Yes / Yes / No / No
- Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp: No / Yes / Yes
- Cut Animation: Yes
- Video Divide: Yes
- PictBridge Support: Single / Multi / All / DPOF / Favorites
- Setup OSD language: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Monitor Rear Monitor: 7.5cm (3.0") TFT Screen LCD Display (921k dots), AR Coating/Field of View: Approx. 100%, Wide Viewing-angle
- Flash Flash (Bundled): GN7 ISO100・m / GN10 ISO200・m/Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off * For iA mode only./Flash Synchro: 1st / 2nd Slow Sync./Synchronization for flash dimming and exposure compensation/0.6 - 14.1m (Wide / ISO Auto), 0.3 - 8.5m (Tele / ISO Auto)
- Media Recording Media: SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card/(Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)
- Built- in- Memory: -
- Audio Microphone / Speaker: Stereo / Mono
- Interface Remote Input: -
- External Microphone Input: -
- Interface: microHDMI, AV Output (PAL / NTSC), USB (AV/USB Multi)
- Power Power: Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1025mAh, 7.4 Wh) (Included)/AC Adaptor (Input: 110 - 240V AC)
- Battery life (approx.): 350 pictures (rear monitor) / 320 pictures (LVF) (when not using flash), 300 pictures (rear monitor) / 270 pictures (LVF) (when using flash, CIPA Standard)*1
- Included Software: PHOTOfunSTUDIO 9.6PE/SILKYPIX Developer Studio/LoiLoScope (trial version)/Adobe Reader
- Standard Accessories: Battery Charger, Battery Pack, AC Cable, USB Cable, Lens Cap, Lens Cap String, Hot Shoe Cover, External Flash, Flash Storage Bag, Shoulder Strap, DVD
- NOTE *1
- NOTE Recording conditions by CIPA standard
- NOTE - Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF) / Humidity: 50%RH when LCD monitor is on.
- NOTE - Using a Panasonic SDHC Memory Card
- NOTE - Using the supplied battery.
- NOTE - Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].)
- NOTE - Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording.
- NOTE - Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording.
- NOTE - The number of recordable pictures varies depending on the recording interval time.
- NOTE - If the recording interval time becomes longer, the number of recordable pictures decreases.
- NOTE - CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association].
- NOTE *2
- NOTE - These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH.
- NOTE - The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use.
- NOTE - Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc.
- NOTE - Use a card with SD Speed Class with "Class 4" or higher when recording motion pictures.
- NOTE - Use a card with SD Speed Class with "UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)" when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K].
- NOTE (SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.)
- NOTE - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [AVCHD] is 29 minutes 59 seconds.
- NOTE - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] in [4K] is 15 minutes.
- NOTE - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] in [FHD] [HD] [VGA] is 29 minutes 59 seconds or up to 4 GB.