Long focal length, fast autofocus, optical image stabilization. Thanks to the outstanding correction of all chromatic aberrations, the ZEISS Batis 2.8/135 is a high-performance telephoto lens with an Apo Sonnar design. The lens is the optimum solution for medium-distance portrait photography. The ZEISS Batis autofocus lenses were specially developed for mirrorless, full-frame system cameras from Sony.
Optical image stabilization
Optical image stabilization gives you clear, steady images in poor light conditions. Combined with the camera's own OIS, it provides you the benefits of both systems. In addition, this feature also allows for perfect images without digital noise, as the ISO values do not have to be increased to compensate for poor light conditions.
Smooth and reliable autofocus
The design of the autofocus system requires an extremely accurate shifting of particular lens groups. The focusing system of ZEISS lenses is designed to ensure a robust and smooth-running autofocus mechanism with the best imaging performance.
Versatile full-frame lens
The powerful lens for the mirrorless full-frame system of Sony fulfills the highest requirements. Despite its compact design, the image meets the expectations of professional photographers.
Robust and weatherproof metal construction
Thanks to features that are designed to keep out dust and spray water, the lens is perfectly suited for critical outdoor conditions. It is also designed for many years of intensive use.
Innovative OLED display
For the first time, you can accurately read the focus distance and depth of field simply and intuitively on the OLED display on the lens. Especially in poor light conditions – excellent readability is always guaranteed.
- Focal length - 135 mm
- Aperture range - f/2.8 – f/22
- Camera mount - Sony E-Mount*
- Format compatibility - Full Frame
- Focusing range - 0,87 m (2.9 ft) – ∞
- Free working distance - 0,74 m (2.4 ft) – ∞
- Angular field** (diag. | horiz. | vert.) - 18° / 15° / 10°
- Diameter of image field - 43 mm (1.69"")
- Coverage at close range (MOD)** - 125 x 185 mm (4.9 x 7.3"")
- Image ratio at minimum object distance - 01:05.3
- Lens elements | groups - 14-Nov
- Flange focal distance - 18 mm (0.71"")
- Entrance pupil position (front of image plane) -
- Autofocus - +
- Image Stabilization - +
- Filter thread - M67 x 0.75
- Rotation angle of focusing ring - Focusing not mechanically coupled
- Diameter max. - 98 mm (3.9"")
- Diameter of focusing ring - 81 mm (3.2"")
- Length (with lens caps) - 133 mm (5.2"")
- Length (without lens caps) - 120 mm (4.7"")
- Weight - 614 g (1.4 lbs)
|Lens Mount:||Sony E|