Turn your stereo or home cinema into a music streaming system.
Bring New Life to Your Stereo
There might not be anything wrong with your stereo. Or your home cinema. It’s just that they don’t stream music. CONNECT fixes that. It turns your favourite amplified audio equipment into a streaming machine, so you can keep the stereo you love and play even more music with it.
Engineered for Premium Performance.
CONNECT streams the music you love without loss of fidelity, and at full CD-quality bandwidth. Adjust the sound to get the bass, treble, balance, and loudness just the way you like it. You can even set it up to control the volume using the Sonos app or your audio equipment.
For Anything Amplified
CONNECT works with the amplified audio equipment you already own. Like a stereo system, a home cinema receiver, or even a built-in speaker system with a centrally-located amplifier. Plus the RCA, optical, and digital coaxial audio outputs ensure that you can use it with all your equipment.
Grab Your Aux Cord
Plug in an audio device to your CONNECT—whether it’s an amplified record player or a friend’s phone—and listen to your favourite music on your existing audio equipment. You can also send the music to any other Sonos speaker in your home.
A Sonos Original
CONNECT was one of our very first products at Sonos, long before stand-alone speakers were even a twinkle in our eye. Back then it was called a Zone Player, and it was designed for all the audiophiles in the world (like us) who simply loved the audio equipment they already owned. And it still is. Plus, thanks to our regular software updates, CONNECT continues to get better and better over time.
One room of music is great. But a houseful is even better. That’s the power of the Sonos Home Sound System. Fill more rooms with music by simply adding more Sonos speakers and components. They all work together seamlessly so you can play different songs in different rooms, or the same song everywhere.
- Auto-detecting analogue (RCA) line-in connection.
- Audio line-out. Analogue (RCA), digital (optical and coaxial) for connecting to your amplified audio equipment.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimise sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 2.91 x 5.35 x 5.51 in. (74 x 136 x 140 mm).
- Weight - 1.5 lbs. (0.69 kg).
- Product finish - White, high-quality polycarbonate material.
- Side panel buttons & light - Volume and Play/Pause buttons and LED indicates Sonos component status and mute status.
Power & Networking
- Power supply - Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth - Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet ports - Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports to connect to a wired home network and bring standard Internet connectivity to other devices.
- System requirements - Amplified audio equipment with analogue or digital audio output. Broadband Internet in your home.
- Sonos CONNECT
- Power cord
- Flat Ethernet cable
- RCA stereo audio cable
- Stereo mini (male) to RCA (male) Y audio cable
- Sonos QuickStart Guide
- Legal/Warranty information
|Product Type:||Amplifier, Multi Room|