RHA's high-fidelity, noise-isolating in-ear headphones come with a remote and microphone. The stainless steel deisgn of the T10i features a handmade dynamic driver (model 770.1), engineered to reproduce all genres of music with high levels of accuracy and detail. The unique tuning filter system allows for frequency response customisation, and the mouldable over-ear hooks ensure a comfortable, noise-isolating fit.
Handmade, high fidelity dynamic driver (model 770.1) engineered to accurately reproduce all genres of music with high levels of clarity, detail and imaging.
- Noise isolating design.
- Metal injection moulded, stainless steel construction.
- Interchangeable tuning filters with holder.
- 3-button remote and microphone for use with compatible Apple devices.
- Selection of dual density silicone, double flange silicone and memory foam ear tips.
- Multicore, reinforced, oxygen-free copper cable with gold plated connection.
- Patent pending, mouldable over-ear hooks.
- Premium carry case and stainless steel ear tip holder.
- Conforms to Hi-Res Audio standards as defined by Japan Audio Society.
Balanced, refined and versatile sound reproduction with high levels accuracy and detail.
- The T10i's dynamic driver (model 770.1) is engineered to deliver a natural, balanced sound signature with the versatility to reproduce all genres of music with accuracy and detail; complemented by high levels of soundstage imaging.
- The tuning filter system allows users to customise the frequency response, adjusting bass or treble frequencies.
Patent pending, mouldable over-ear hooks
- The T10i features unique, patent pending over-ear hooks designed to hold the headphones in position with the cable running over and behind the ear. The over-ear hooks offer a more comfortable, secure fit and help deliver effective noise isolation.
- Dynamic (model 770.1)
- 16 Ohm
- Multicore OFC